The Trouble Sisters-more trouble than they're worth?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just realized I never posted pics of my two "newest" foster pups.
I've had them for 2 weeks now & they *might* be leaving me tomorrow.

Wihtout further adeu(sp?)....here's Tiffany & Trudy, the Trouble Sisters! (Sometimes I seriously wonder if these girls are more trouble that they're worth :lol)
Tiff

Trudy

And yes, Trudy does have black spots on her tongue!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh aren't they cute!?! I love the faces of black lab puppies, they are so mschievous looking, aren't they??

fats mcgee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my! They are ccccuttttteee and they do look naughty! I love it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Can I have them?
Sure! Come get them! I must forewarn you, they don't poop outside, only indoors. They also bark a lot, bite kitties, & like to lift their legs to mark things! They're girls for cripes sake!
Those two were rather troublesome, especially since I didn't know how to train them out of those habits & felt I was making things worse!

They've been back at the shelter since Tuesday night. Those lil boogers, they're even happier at the shelter than they were with me!
Just goes to show you how appreaciative they are....
I do miss their wiggly lil bums, though!!!

katiescats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh, those little pups are gorgeous
This is coming from a "cat" person who didn't know she even LIKED dogs until she had to foster one at the last minute to keep her from being put down. We got her last Saturday to be a temporary foster, and after a week, she is the best thing that's happened to me in a while. She is a real doll, and we are probably going to adopt her. Your pups look a lot like mine!