Anyone here use yahoo messenger?

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been trying to get onto yahoo messenger and when I sign on I can hear someone send me a private message but I can't see it. It won't let me in any rooms and it keeps signing me off.
Anyone else having problems with it? Yahoo can be such a pain sometimes.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kaylacat

I have been trying to get onto yahoo messenger and when I sign on I can hear someone send me a private message but I can't see it. It won't let me in any rooms and it keeps signing me off.
Anyone else having problems with it? Yahoo can be such a pain sometimes.
Ooooooh, maybe you caught my puter STD..
No seriously though, do a scan, you may have a virus. My MSN was acting all nutty..and my yahoo was too yesterday cause of my viruses.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have yahoo messenger - but only one person to talk to.
I'm trying to switch from AIM and I only know one person with Yahoo, but yet it seems like the majority of the folks use it. I need friends.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I rebooted and now I got into my room and voice, private messages, smilies and all that are back.
I think it is yahoo....people have been having a hard time getting into rooms lately. Its always something with them.
Lets see how long before it messes up again.

If anyone wants to add me feel free to give me a PM and I will give you my screen name.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Ooooooh, maybe you caught my puter STD..
No seriously though, do a scan, you may have a virus. My MSN was acting all nutty..and my yahoo was too yesterday cause of my viruses.
Will you and your floozy of a computer stop giving "The gift that keeps on giving?"

Originally Posted by lisasha3

I have yahoo messenger - but only one person to talk to.
I'm trying to switch from AIM and I only know one person with Yahoo, but yet it seems like the majority of the folks use it. I need friends.

You can add me! Any of ya can.. just pm me and I'll give ya my name

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Oooooops sorry
tis ok Nat, we still love you. I am just using trillian or leaving until we are all sure MSN off until we are all sure we are virus free. Semmingly it can't pass through trillian, so you get infected but it doesn't pass on the virus.

So no one try nudging me because it doesn't work on trillian!