TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Ouch, I spilled coffee on myself...Trouts fault!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ouch, I spilled coffee on myself...Trouts fault!!

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
She was standing right in front of the monitor with her tail basically dipped in my coffee..so I grabbed the coffee and its still pretty full. I went to give Trout some scritches because she is too cute standing there not knowing she's anoying me And I forgot I was holding the coffee, and it dumped on my lap!!

:censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor: cats eh?
post #2 of 18
I bet you remembered you were holding coffee pretty fast, huh? Blame it all on poor Trout....all she wawnted to do was be sure you got your daily dose of cat-hair!
post #3 of 18
At least it went on you and not on your monitor or keyboard! Aren't cats helpful?
post #4 of 18
Poor Trout, getting all the blame for your clumsiness!

Come here, Trout, and get some lovin' from your Auntie Jan.

Do what I did. Buy a travel mug with a lid.
post #5 of 18
Girl, you are dangerous!
post #6 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
Girl, you are dangerous!
NO, I am not!! It was Trouts fault!! She thinks I am just going to let her dip her tail in my coffee?? Heck no!
post #7 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
NO, I am not!! It was Trouts fault!! She thinks I am just going to let her dip her tail in my coffee?? Heck no!


She probably thought it needed a little sweetening is all! Sweeeet Trout!

Love those kits!
Hilda >^..^<
post #8 of 18
I would have let her dip her tail in before pouring it over myself! She probably would have felt the heat of it and not dipped anyway (says the person who is letting the cat drink the rest of her tea )
post #9 of 18
You know she probably had it all planned out in retaliation for you singing rude songs to her!
post #10 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushylady View Post
You know she probably had it all planned out in retaliation for you singing rude songs to her!
Oh yeah..I forgot, they always get us back.
post #11 of 18
I hope it wasn't hott..ouch
post #12 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushylady View Post
You know she probably had it all planned out in retaliation for you singing rude songs to her!
Thats exactly what I was going to say!
post #13 of 18
Poor lil Trout gets blamed for everything!
post #14 of 18
Yes but think... You would have probably dumped it on yourself anyways if she'd had gotten her tail all the way in the coffee and cried it hurt and you would have yanked the coffee away and still got it! Plus she'd be sore too! So... Atleast you only dumped it on yourself and Trout is safe!!
post #15 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyJilly View Post
Yes but think... You would have probably dumped it on yourself anyways if she'd had gotten her tail all the way in the coffee and cried it hurt and you would have yanked the coffee away and still got it! Plus she'd be sore too! So... Atleast you only dumped it on yourself and Trout is safe!!
Eh....nobody worries about Natalie burning herself, we're all worried about how badly gorgeous lil Trout could've been hurt!

Well, Nat, I'm glad you're not hurt!
post #16 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
Eh....nobody worries about Natalie burning herself, we're all worried about how badly gorgeous lil Trout could've been hurt!

Well, Nat, I'm glad you're not hurt!
Aw thanks Nat..sheeeeeeeeesh.
post #17 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Aw thanks Nat..sheeeeeeeeesh.
Natalie's need to stick together!!
post #18 of 18
Don't you blame this on Trout you are the one who forgot about the coffee Don't worry Trout, I will send Macy to protect you from that mean meowmy and her accusations.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Ouch, I spilled coffee on myself...Trouts fault!!