)

LuLu x

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

*lulu*

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Pinky-Lou is a parakeet

We kind of rehomed her. She was flying around where my dad works and he caught her and I think he waited to see if anyone said they had lost one but no-one did so we kept her.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by *LuLu*

Pinky-Lou is a parakeet

We kind of rehomed her. She was flying around where my dad works and he caught her and I think he waited to see if anyone said they had lost one but no-one did so we kept her.
aww thats amazing, glad he was able to catch her
how´s she get on with your kits

*lulu*

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She lives outside
We don't really have room in the house and I think Max and Billy would probably eat her.

Once when I was cleaning out the fish, Billy jumped up on the tank and the lid was off so he got all wet but luckily no harm done to the fish. *phew* But Billy got rather wet
Deserves him right

Thank you for my little fish mooficat

How do you give those little things to people? And how many points do you need?

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi there ! Glad you liked your Fishy - I´ll reply here about "gifts" as you dont have access to Private Messages yet.

If you look near the top you´ll see a line of options starting with "User CP" then further on you should see "vbPlaza" I assume you have access to this as I can see you have points ! So click on that and it open the shop, theres a list of gifts, just have a look through, click the one you want then type in the user name of the person you want to send it to. The system does the rest ! You can also give yourself gifts too ! The gifts are 200 points but theres a tax on top, the system will tell you if you dont have enough points anyway.
Have Fun

PS How did you get to know about your gift, the system sends the recipient a PM to let them know, so if you cant use PM what happened ?

*lulu*

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

Hi there ! Glad you liked your Fishy - I´ll reply here about "gifts" as you dont have access to Private Messages yet.

If you look near the top you´ll see a line of options starting with "User CP" then further on you should see "vbPlaza" I assume you have access to this as I can see you have points ! So click on that and it open the shop, theres a list of gifts, just have a look through, click the one you want then type in the user name of the person you want to send it to. The system does the rest ! You can also give yourself gifts too ! The gifts are 200 points but theres a tax on top, the system will tell you if you dont have enough points anyway.
Have Fun

PS How did you get to know about your gift, the system sends the recipient a PM to let them know, so if you cant use PM what happened ?
I just noticed it was there. Was looking how many points I had and then saw it

Thanks again x

Mine doesn't have a 'Shop'

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by *LuLu*

I just noticed it was there. Was looking how many points I had and then saw it

Thanks again x

Mine doesn't have a 'Shop'
sorry, didnt explain very well ,when you click on vbPlaza a menu will drop down, click on "Give Gifts"..........have fun !