I hurt my hand

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well Im an idiot. I was on the phone with a friend of mine and he said something that I didnt like and we started having a fight. He hung up on me and I got mad slammed my hand on the desk and now my hand is killing me. Just what I need.

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Time for some ice it seems. I hope you didn't do anything bad to your hand - I manage to slam/smash fingers into something all the time and it hurts like crazy at first but goes away. Hope your hand feels better soon!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You need to be careful, maybe take out your frustrations on a pillow, or a game or something, try singing (really loudly) something to release some of the anger and pain. Then try some ice and heat for your hand. (P.S. try hitting something softer next time!
) I'm thinking about you! Well duh, I'm writing to you, so I must be huh!

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I can see that you're feeling frustrated...emotions are running high right now, and we all understand. Put some ice on that hand, and go make yourself some tea. Hugs to you.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A friend of mine had an argument on the phone and after hanging up he just threw the phone accross the room breaking it.
Take care of that hand.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
after breaking my hand several times, and 2 car windows. i have found pillows work much better for that bro.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry you hurt your hand, and that your friend wasn't more sensitive.

You remain in my thoughts and prayers.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatlessGoatMan

Well Im an idiot. I was on the phone with a friend of mine and he said something that I didnt like and we started having a fight. He hung up on me and I got mad slammed my hand on the desk and now my hand is killing me. Just what I need.
Originally Posted by theimp98

after breaking my hand several times, and 2 car windows. i have found pillows work much better for that bro.
A link in case it helps:
http://www.recoveryourlife.com/Self_...m/default.aspx

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

but errr
Self Harm can best be described as "The act of doing anything deliberately harmful to yourself for a reason"

does not really apply here. it comes from not wanting to harm someone else.
pillows are still much better
in this case.
Hey, that can be "a reason".

Pillows are much better.