TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I hurt my hand
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I hurt my hand

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
Well Im an idiot. I was on the phone with a friend of mine and he said something that I didnt like and we started having a fight. He hung up on me and I got mad slammed my hand on the desk and now my hand is killing me. Just what I need.
post #2 of 13
Time for some ice it seems. I hope you didn't do anything bad to your hand - I manage to slam/smash fingers into something all the time and it hurts like crazy at first but goes away. Hope your hand feels better soon!
post #3 of 13
You need to be careful, maybe take out your frustrations on a pillow, or a game or something, try singing (really loudly) something to release some of the anger and pain. Then try some ice and heat for your hand. (P.S. try hitting something softer next time! ) I'm thinking about you! Well duh, I'm writing to you, so I must be huh!
post #4 of 13
Oh no!! Put some ice on it!! I hope it feels better soon.
post #5 of 13
Some hugs for you
post #6 of 13
Oh, I can see that you're feeling frustrated...emotions are running high right now, and we all understand. Put some ice on that hand, and go make yourself some tea. Hugs to you.
post #7 of 13
A friend of mine had an argument on the phone and after hanging up he just threw the phone accross the room breaking it.
Take care of that hand.
post #8 of 13
after breaking my hand several times, and 2 car windows. i have found pillows work much better for that bro.
post #9 of 13
I'm sorry you hurt your hand, and that your friend wasn't more sensitive.

You remain in my thoughts and prayers.
post #10 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatlessGoatMan View Post
Well Im an idiot. I was on the phone with a friend of mine and he said something that I didnt like and we started having a fight. He hung up on me and I got mad slammed my hand on the desk and now my hand is killing me. Just what I need.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
after breaking my hand several times, and 2 car windows. i have found pillows work much better for that bro.
A link in case it helps:
http://www.recoveryourlife.com/Self_...m/default.aspx
post #11 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satai View Post

but errr
Self Harm can best be described as "The act of doing anything deliberately harmful to yourself for a reason"

does not really apply here. it comes from not wanting to harm someone else.
pillows are still much better in this case.
post #12 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
but errr
Self Harm can best be described as "The act of doing anything deliberately harmful to yourself for a reason"

does not really apply here. it comes from not wanting to harm someone else.
pillows are still much better in this case.
Hey, that can be "a reason".

Pillows are much better.
post #13 of 13
AWE I hope your hand feels better!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I hurt my hand