Embarrassing moment

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, so yesterday I was sick, super tired because my son was sick, stressed out because I had court that morning and taught kindergarden in the pm and when I got home some jerk was parked right infront of my garage.

Now the embarrassing part: I've posted about my very rude upstairs neighbors and how they always do rude things like park right in front of our garage door.

I was quite irrate
(and I've never went up there myself before, normally hubby does it), so I went and rang their door bell and went and got back in my van and waited for someone to come move the truck. No one came out after a few minutes but I saw them look out their patio door window, so I went and banged on their door and they wouldn't answer the door, so banged again and still they wouldn't answer so I got even madder. I yelled "Fine, I'm calling a tow truck in 2 minutes!!!"

I march down the stairs and swing open my door and throw down my keys and there is my husband and his buddy (Tyrell) from out of town sitting on the couch chatting
It dawned on my that the truck belonged to Tyrell and I had just flipped out on the people upstairs for no reason.

Mhmmmm I was soooo mortified
I really hope I don't run into them anytime soon.

Anyone else do anything like this before????

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by IloveSiamese

OK, so yesterday I was sick, super tired because my son was sick, stressed out because I had court that morning and taught kindergarden in the pm and when I got home some jerk was parked right infront of my garage.

Now the embarrassing part: I've posted about my very rude upstairs neighbors and how they always do rude things like park right in front of our garage door.

I was quite irrate (and I've never went up there myself before, normally hubby does it), so I went and rang their door bell and went and got back in my van and waited for someone to come move the truck. No one came out after a few minutes but I saw them look out their patio door window, so I went and banged on their door and they wouldn't answer the door, so banged again and still they wouldn't answer so I got even madder. I yelled "Fine, I'm calling a tow truck in 2 minutes!!!"

I march down the stairs and swing open my door and throw down my keys and there is my husband and his buddy (Tyrell) from out of town sitting on the couch chatting It dawned on my that the truck belonged to Tyrell and I had just flipped out on the people upstairs for no reason.

Mhmmmm I was soooo mortified I really hope I don't run into them anytime soon.

Anyone else do anything like this before????
I would just go up there and apologise!

I have yelled at my neighbours before but only because they were too loud doing the deed!

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

I would just go up there and apologise!

I have yelled at my neighbours before but only because they were too loud doing the deed!
I didn't think you would be such a spoil sport

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The thing I don't get is why wouldn't they answer the door and just say hey, that isn't anyone's vehicle here???

Oh well, time to swallow the pride and appolgise.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG that is so awful
I would laugh so hard...after I slunk away in embarassment.

One time my upstairs neighbour had me parked in..and I had to go back into my place and call her to move it..and I left her this rude message...then as I was leaving the message she came to my door all sweet (which she is), and she was like "oh sorry about that, I'll move my car"...then she must have heard the mean message afterward
I felt bad because she is nice.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One can only hope!

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

OMG that is so awful
I would laugh so hard...after I slunk away in embarassment.

One time my upstairs neighbour had me parked in..and I had to go back into my place and call her to move it..and I left her this rude message...then as I was leaving the message she came to my door all sweet (which she is), and she was like "oh sorry about that, I'll move my car"...then she must have heard the mean message afterward
I felt bad because she is nice.
I know I was in such shock and embarrasment. I couldn't believe I had just done that! It took me a whole day to bring myself to post about it LOL.

dusty's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I know I was in such shock and embarrasment. I couldn't believe I had just done that! It took me a whole day to bring myself to post about it LOL.
I wouldn't want to face them either! I would write a note of apology, and slip it under their door or front mat. You will feel better, and they will know it was a case of mistaken truck identity.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh how embarrassing.

I think we might be related.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anakat

I didn't think you would be such a spoil sport
Well im not, i do find it amusing when my neighbours do it, but just that one day... she really doesnt need to go over board or fake it you know?

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The thing I don't get is why wouldn't they answer the door and just say hey, that isn't anyone's vehicle here???

Oh well, time to swallow the pride and appolgise.
So, did you go and tell them you were sorry?

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I knocked on their door and they still wouldn't answer, so I just came back down and wrote a note, stuck it in their mailbox addressed to the girl I know. I wrote:

Dear so and so,

I appologize for being so rude and I was wrong for getting that upset. Yes we have some issues but I shouldn't have behaved that way. I hope you accept my appology.

signed Kallie.

I hope we can talk about our issues like adults because I am fed up with them beyond belief!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well I knocked on their door and they still wouldn't answer, so I just came back down and wrote a note, stuck it in their mailbox addressed to the girl I know. I wrote:

Dear so and so,

I appologize for being so rude and I was wrong for getting that upset. Yes we have some issues but I shouldn't have behaved that way. I hope you accept my appology.

signed Kallie.

I hope we can talk about our issues like adults because I am fed up with them beyond belief!
At least you will feel better now.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yea I do feel better, but OMG I am still very embarrassed about it LOL.

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, that's embarrassing, but at least you made your peace by sending a note. Hopefully they'll take it in stride, and just accept your apology like adults!