An unexpected nap

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
At 10:56 a.m. (EST) this morning I was getting ready to leave the house to run some errands. I went into the bedroom and saw Katie and Peter looking really cute and snuggly on the bed, so I decided to join them for a few minutes. Next thing I knew it was 1:08 p.m.
Guess I needed I nap!
Also realized the computer was on and I was still logged onto TCS. Still gotta run those errands, so I'm on my way in a bit. Gotta do something about my hair first, though. It's all sticking up one side and has that spiked kind of look, which really doesn't work for me.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've done so many times! sit down and then next thing I know, its an hour later- oops! you didn't leave a drool spot did you??

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I've done so many times! sit down and then next thing I know, its an hour later- oops! you didn't leave a drool spot did you??
Why? Did you?
None of my kits are really excited to sleep with me during the day. At night, whenever I roll over, all 3 that sleep with me are right where I just was in the "warm spot".

I hope you had an excelent nap, although with kits like yours, I don't know how it could've been bad!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

At 10:56 a.m. (EST) this morning I was getting ready to leave the house to run some errands. I went into the bedroom and saw Katie and Peter looking really cute and snuggly on the bed, so I decided to join them for a few minutes. Next thing I knew it was 1:08 p.m.
Guess I needed I nap!
Also realized the computer was on and I was still logged onto TCS. Still gotta run those errands, so I'm on my way in a bit. Gotta do something about my hair first, though. It's all sticking up one side and has that spiked kind of look, which really doesn't work for me.
That's how I wear mine
that's the natural look

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope you weren't expected somewhere! Great excuse: "sorry I'm late, I got catnapped".

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thems are the best naps. I love it when i am home alone on a saturday and take a nap..when i wake up i usaully have 5 or 6 babies with me

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A catnap with the kitties is always a good thing.

Must have really tired yesterday, though, because I fell asleep on the couch last night before 9:00 watching TV and didn't wake up until almost 8:00 this morning!