GURRRRR!!!! Kolar! If you EVER climb mommy's drapes like that again.....i swear I wil

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hang you by your tail mister!!!!!!
I can't believe he just did that! I have always heard horror stories of bad kitties getting into mischif and climbing drapes....mine have never done that before....until now!
Uhhh Fosters and Kolar were playing in the house running around like a band of gypsies when Kolar got a wild streak up his butt and went from using the recliner as a kitty launching pad to jumping onto the top of my curtains in i swear about .2 seconds!
I have NEVER seen a cat do this before
I was just kinda stunned! Man- this kitten has been getting into non-stop mischif all week long
He's lucky he's sooooooooooooo cute!
he's also very lucky Colin didn't see him do that- Colin would have also hung him from his tail

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bad kitty! Bosco and Molly do that all the time.
The spray bottle works (I spray it by them not at them) if I catch them but they don't seem to get the point because they always go back to doing it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatlessGoatMan

Aww he was just having some fun mommy! And it wasnt his fault Foster old him to! Im sure of it.
haha i'm sure he'd agree with you and blame it all on the doggie

Originally Posted by Kaylacat

Bad kitty! Bosco and Molly do that all the time.
The spray bottle works (I spray it by them not at them) if I catch them but they don't seem to get the point because they always go back to doing it.
I normally use the spray bottle to correct bad behavior with my girls- but since Kolar (the little foster kitten) has been so sick- he doesn't need to get wet right now with his upper respiratory issues. So i'm resulting to taking a newspaper and hitting it in my hands or on a piece of furniture so the noise scares him from his bad behavior. Apparently he wore himself out doing chin up's on my drapes
he's in his carrier now sleeping in his hammok

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The curtains we had (note past tense) in the kitchen were very handy for ours to climb so they could walk along the curtain rods and get to the top of the broom closet where the kitchen clock sits.

Then we'd have our own version of the kitty clock with the tail pendulum!

sailfish

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We get cheap curtians. We make sure anything we don't want damaged by cats stays out of the house. I can think of how sad I am at times when our cats break something. But in the long run we let the cats teach us what we can or can not have aound. The mischieve is one of the things I enjoy about cats. I love it when the Mrs. scolds one of them while the other three are up to no good right behing her back.

trinettec

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My dbl wide came with those flimsey curtain rods and "gasp" white lace curtains. Well with three bug chasing calico's I have now upgraded to heavy cast iron curton rod holders and 3/4 inch wooden curtain rods and I found denim curtains. I can't stop them from chasing the bugs up the curtains but at least now they don't do any noticable damage.