It would not hurt to make some decisions right now as to what method we could use to help, like a Paypal or a store account so that time on research does not have to be done later. And Tricia's advice is good so as not to have put extra burdens on John. But as for putting it into action I agree that we should wait a week or two before doing anything. Kaelyn is in hospital and by John's latest posts, is still under intensive medical attention, so does not need anything yet except the love of her family, and she has that. If all goes well, she will be growing so fast that anything we buy now could be wasted by the time she comes out of hospital. Let us wait to see what is really needed at that time, but let us have things in place so that we can swing into action fast.