CSI...now Im addicted

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the past I would occasionaly watch CSI-LV when it was on SPIKE tv on Sundays but I borrowed Dans mothers Season 2 DVD set and then I became and addict! Dan calls Sara his girlfriend and I told him I think Nick is a hunk
, we both are really into it. since I have been working 1st shift often I get to see the new episodes on thursdays....Where did Grissom go? and what the heck is Keppler doing on? ok, maybe I dont care what he's doing on because he's such a hottie
but the word is he's on for 4 episodes...is anyone going to replace Grissom?

anyone else love CSI Las Vegas?

Ps...not a fan of Miami at all

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am too addicted to Grey's Anatomy that I can't watch CSI anymore. They both go to commercials at the sametime. What was last nights epi about? I ddin't get what Keppler & Catherine doing? It looked like they staged a crime.

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm a CSI-LV and Miami addict!

I'm really addicted to Grissom!!
I have no idea where that man went but he needs to come back!!! I didn't like Keppler last night. He is good to look at but I just don't like the character!

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All three of them - CSI LV, CSI Miami, and CSI NY. I've seen every single episode of Miami and LV. NY is my newest one (since I"m out of shows for the other two.
). I DVR all the episodes so I can watch them whenever I want and I got waaaayyyyy to addicted to them. I think Miami is my least favorite, but it's because of Caruso (Horatio). I can't stand David Caruso. He's just so fake. Like he's all that and a bag a chips. If you watch him carefully you'll notice he almost never looks at someone when he speaks - he just looks off into where ever and barks out orders, and when he is looking at someone his head is always crooked. It's almost like he "over" acts. I love the Miami story lines the best though!

Now - back to CSI NY! I've got about 10 episodes DVR'd right now!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sometimes watch CSI, I like all of them. I just sometimes can't stomach the really gory parts. Not much I watch on tv, but this does get my interest.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been an addict since very first show! Also love CSI Miami, NY not so much......
and I live in NYC

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crazyforinfo

What was last nights epi about? I ddin't get what Keppler & Catherine doing? It looked like they staged a crime.
Yeah they staged a crime scence so the murder would come back the city and not go into hiding. the staged crime scence was to look like someone else committed the crime, they even had some drug dealer confess (he was in on it). The man came back to the city and then was later arrested for a related charge which helped get him for the original murder.

I watched one this Sunday on SPIKE tv...it was where they found a 5 year old boy in a storage container who starved to death..his hooker aunt was turning tricks and a stripper but wouldnt feed or take care of her sisters kids (she left them with her for a while) so she locked them in an old bomb shelter....all the kids were near death...it was terrible..just terrible. I cried a little at the end when Sara found the boys.

erinandseamus

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

All three of them - CSI LV, CSI Miami, and CSI NY. I've seen every single episode of Miami and LV. NY is my newest one (since I"m out of shows for the other two.
). I DVR all the episodes so I can watch them whenever I want and I got waaaayyyyy to addicted to them. I think Miami is my least favorite, but it's because of Caruso (Horatio). I can't stand David Caruso. He's just so fake. Like he's all that and a bag a chips. If you watch him carefully you'll notice he almost never looks at someone when he speaks - he just looks off into where ever and barks out orders, and when he is looking at someone his head is always crooked. It's almost like he "over" acts. I love the Miami story lines the best though!

Now - back to CSI NY! I've got about 10 episodes DVR'd right now!
I so second your feelings regarding Horatio. So annoying. I feel like he's acting the way people always mock William Shatner for. I do still watch though. I've seen all the Spike reruns of Las Vegas and never manage to remember to catch (or set the tivo for) New York, despite a bit of a long standing crush on Gary Sinise.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ErinandSeamus

I so second your feelings regarding Horatio. So annoying. I feel like he's acting the way people always mock William Shatner for. I do still watch though. I've seen all the Spike reruns of Las Vegas and never manage to remember to catch (or set the tivo for) New York, despite a bit of a long standing crush on Gary Sinise.
Ohhhh - you gotta DVR the NY ones - they're a bit more on the "edge" than the LV ones. More blood and gross scenes.....

(OK - I'm not some psycho pathic freak, I just like the investigations
)

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ErinandSeamus

I am starting to get past Horatio. I agree he seems to mock him. I like the other people. Plus they are on 4-5 hours in a row when I can't sleep. Last night I saw a disturbing one about a lawyer who was poisoned with iodine.

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was watching that one, about hte lawyer till I had to go do a bit of work. Missed the ending. I perfer LV though. Grissom is on a sabbatical for 4 weeks in the show, supposedly. As for his replacement, I think they have his character coming in from IA. I do not like him, he seems to stuck up for my liking. Hoping Grissom does return though. I just started watching Miami, and not too sure baout it. I like the pathology part of hte investigations though, lets me learn something that I might be able to use in the future.