Radio question of the day: 01/26/07

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What would you think would be the best way to get out of a date your on that you don't want to be on?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmmm....
I'd have a friend call and act like they needed me for some reason- and then leave

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Excuse yourself to the bathroom make a quick call to a friend and have them call your for an "emergency"!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

I'd be honest and tell them I'm married
Shame on you! You shouldn't have been out on that date in the first place!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

I'd be honest and tell them I'm married
Hey, how come Nate gets outta the date the easy way? And what will Epona think!?!?

I'd tell them one of my cats is dying & I have to go. When he asks how I know that, I'd tell him I have ESPN(not ESP, ESPN). That outta scare him off from further dates, too!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My best friend is single so we have this little thing worked out. Half way through her date I'll call her cell phone. If she answers it's not going well and she's able to fake and excuse to get out of the date. If she sends me to voice mail then she's having a good time. It works out well for her.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Go to the ladies room, call your friend..tell her to call you in 15 minutes with an emergency and tell your date you need to go.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup, I agree! Get a friend to call with an emergency! Course how would I know - I haven't been on a date in over 20 years!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Yup, I agree! Get a friend to call with an emergency! Course how would I know - I haven't been on a date in over 20 years!
Yeah - what did we do before cell phones?

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would just say "this is not workin for me".

Even if you get someone to call you and leave, you are still going to have to deal with this person eventually. I would rather deal with it from the beginning and be done with it.

breal76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I would just say "this is not workin for me".

Even if you get someone to call you and leave, you are still going to have to deal with this person eventually. I would rather deal with it from the beginning and be done with it.
I agree with this.

The key point here is you have to get them to leave you. There are a few ways, depending on who you are dealing with.

You could delevop cramps all of a sudden and ask them to run to the nearest mini-mart to ge tampons ( the one in the bathroom are out ). That might get him to flee.

Or as the conversation flows bring up kids, and not just one..A whole bunch. Six or 8 would be a good number.Then bust out your wallet pictures of them. Mention that you want to have at least 4 more.

Or you can tell them ex boyfriend stories.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Breal76

Or as the conversation flows bring up kids, and not just one..A whole bunch. Six or 8 would be a good number.Then bust out your wallet pictures of them. Mention that you want to have at least 4 more.
Thats funny!
That would be a good way "I cant wait for my 6 kids to meet you they are going to LOVE you"