late Daily Thread Friday Jan 26

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not much to say here today. Not a good day for us TCSers.

Hold your loved ones close, everybody. Say a prayer for a sweet guy and a little baby girl, and bless the heart of the one lost so young.

TGIF friends.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Not much to say here today. Not a good day for us TCSers.

Hold your loved ones close, everybody. Say a prayer for a sweet guy and a little baby girl, and bless the heart of the one lost so young.

TGIF friends.
I second that

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's bringing back memories of a close member we lost about the same time just last year, Cathi (Blondiecat)

It takes something like this to make you realise just how precious life is and to never take it for granted

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for remembering Blondiecat/Cathi, Susan. I remember when we lost her. (I had forgotten her name.)

Still planning to grocery shop this morning. Just need to get more tissues.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all.

No words here really either. I haven't even posted other than about Amber since I found out.

I said a prayer for her last night, I wonder if she could hear me.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Life is too short, and after yesterdays thread, ive had alot of time to think about and its time that i made my decision!

Right now im sending out my CV's and saving alot of money. And looking into all sorts of visa requirements.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

It's bringing back memories of a close member we lost about the same time just last year, Cathi (Blondiecat)

It takes something like this to make you realise just how precious life is and to never take it for granted
WHen i read the thread of Amber i immediately thought of Cathi

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Morning all.

No words here really either. I haven't even posted other than about Amber since I found out.

I said a prayer for her last night, I wonder if she could hear me.

Sure she heard you, kiddo. That's how it works.

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I woke this morning, Amber was immediately on my mind. I feel like it's going to be a crummy day. Even the weather looks crummy.

I have lots of things to do today before a meeting tonight at the cat rescue to discuss a fundraiser.

Live as if today was your last, have fun and live life to the fullest... because life is just too short.

PS, thank you Susan for my cookie.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't usually post on the daily thread. But today, since I opened the CL, I am so stunned and just reading all the updates on the various Amber threads that I can't really do anything else. What a terrible day for TCS.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When Cathy/Blondiecat died some people were able to send flowers (I think there was a TCS wreath) and some of us on other continents gave donations to local cat rescues in her name. I will do that again for Amber, I think she would approve.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anakat

When Cathy/Blondiecat died some people were able to send flowers (I think there was a TCS wreath) and some of us on other continents gave donations to local cat rescues in her name. I will do that again for Amber, I think she would approve.
Yes, I think she would approve Anne. I'd like to see something done from us as a whole as well.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Yes, I think she would approve Anne. I'd like to see something done from us as a whole as well.
I think that is a great idea. Is there an account we can donate money to to either make the donation or give flowers?

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're too far away from me...
I'd love to give all of you hugs.

I will donate to the local rescues in Amber's name.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Also when cathy died, there was one member who collected all condolences cards.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I still haven't stopped crying about Amber. It's amazing how connected I felt to her, even though we never met. I just cannot imagine what John is going to do now. They were so perfect for each other.