A bad sleepwalking episode...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm getting sick again, and I have a low fever. When I get this way one of two things will happen: I'll sleep for hours, or I'll sleep walk. For some reason I was able to convince DH to make me a mug of TheraFlu, and when I drank it I thought he was trying to poison me.

Now I feel really bad. He's sleeping and I feel like if I try to fall back asleep I'm going to do something weird.

Sorry if this post is all disjointed. I'm not feeling well.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, hon, I'm so sorry. Just try to get some rest, you really do need it, especially as you're sick.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you feel better. Any involuntary night episode is no fun. I've done my share of sleep walking (wound up naked in the linen closet once when I was a kid). I also used to have night terrors really often.

Get well soon!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no Heather ,not again............I am so sorry your not feeling well again.....are you off today from work?

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I was able to convince DH to make me a mug of TheraFlu, and when I drank it I thought he was trying to poison me. .
yea, i think that every time i drink that stuff
take care and get better.

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I hate TheraFlu!!! Blech!!!!

Get some rest, if you can. I hope you feel better, and can remain in your bed without sleepwalking...

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm so sorry, sweetie - having a fever is the pits. I can so relate.

My pneumonia has turned around on me and I finally went for antibiotics last night - I've been sick for three weeks now, coming on the tail end of having the Bell's Palsy, so I've literally been ill since the Thursday before Christmas. And with no sick days left available, working through this has NOT been easy.

So I'm empathizing with you big time - and I have no DH to do anything for me, so at least you have him to help you to take care of you!

Note to 8-Bit: Try not to stress out your Meowmy too much until she feels better - give her some purrs and licks, she needs it!

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never actually seen anyone sleep-walk. But my boyfriend does and says really wierd things in his sleep sometimes

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ClaireBear

I've never actually seen anyone sleep-walk. But my boyfriend does and says really wierd things in his sleep sometimes
Oh, give it time. Undoubtedly you will come across one of my middle of the night posts.