Hi and Happy Australia Day

erniesmum

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I've just found my way back to the forum after joining up last July and only posting twice. I am really insecure and I guess I joined then thought, "who would be interested in me", so I didn't continue,
I now have 4 fur babies, 2 kitties and 2 dogs. My kitties are 16 and 1 years old and my dogs are 1.5 years and 9 months old.
I'd love to become a part of the forum family and find some friendship and support.

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome!

I'm glad you decided to join us because it really is a great community here!

We would love to see piccies of your furbabies!

And Happy Australia Day!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WELCOME and HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!!!

So glad you decided to venture back and post again. Not go disappearing on us again, let us get to know you
And besides, we NEED more Aussies here!!

WELCOME

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by erniesmum

I've just found my way back to the forum after joining up last July and only posting twice. I am really insecure and I guess I joined then thought,
"who would be interested in me",
so I didn't continue,
I now have 4 fur babies, 2 kitties and 2 dogs. My kitties are 16 and 1 years old and my dogs are 1.5 years and 9 months old.
I'd love to become a part of the forum family and find some friendship and support.
We would ALL be interested in you, I am sure! Please come back! And Happy Australia Day to you.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome back and Happy Australia Day!!!!!! Hope you had a good one

We're all one big happy family here, so make yourself known and if you get a chance, we'd love to see pics of the cats and dogs!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
welcome back to TCS !!! This place really is filled with such great people
we would
to see photos of ur babies
keep up the posting, let us all get to know u so u dont leave this site again
well i hope to see u on the forums !!!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey there, welcome back, its great fun here, theres always something to see or do, so just jump right in

Once you get chance maybe you could post some photos of your fur-family
we just love photos here

Enjoy the forums - get posting !!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by erniesmum

I've just found my way back to the forum after joining up last July and only posting twice. I am really insecure and I guess I joined then thought, "who would be interested in me", so I didn't continue,
Welcome to TCS. Anything dealing with cats and their companions interests us (we've even held celebrations for long anticipated litter box deposits). So jump in anywhere you like.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi & welcome back to TCS
Don't be afraid to jump right in and start posting. TCS is a very caring community of people. If you're afraid to post in the main lounge, why not start out by commenting on other member's cats in Fur Pictures only? People love to have their kitties fawned over! You can also welcome new members here, or offer a shoulder to cry on in Crossing the Bridge. Once you get comfortable, you'll be amazed that you ever hesitated!

If you have any questions as you find your way around the site, please feel free to click on my username and send me a private message. I'll be happy to help.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Ernie's Mum and Furfamily:

Welcome (again) to TheCatSite and gosh, we're all glad to have you with us -- all 9 of us and our devoted servant!
THANKS for loving senior cats -- our eldest is Nicolas T. Cat, who's also 16, and our youngest, Baby Suha, is "terrible two" and won't let ANYONE forget it.
Consider yourself befriended by 10 at once!
and g'day to ya from another hot, dry land -- the Mojave Desert of Southern California! Hope you all enjoy it here and feel comfortable posting frequently -- as you can read on the Sticky's at the top of the page of posts, we ALSO love photos here!
(And we don't consider ourselves Aussie authorities by a long stretch, but we sure are huge fans of the beloved Croc Hunter, Steve Irwin
, and his wonderful family, friends, and co-conservationists...)