Any TCS vibes for stray cat doused in gasoline?

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
http://www.enterprisenews.com/articl...ews/news02.txt
The story is horrible - a neighborhood stray who was fed by various neighbors was found doused in gasoline. His condition was dire - the chemical burns were causing him to lose fur and skin
HOWEVER, he is struggling to survive in foster care; the decision to save him is because he was trying so hard to live; caregivers say he still fights hard..sooo,
{{{{{{MEGA HEALING PRAYERS AND VIBES}}}}} Mr. Kitty, and may Heaven judge between you and your assailant(s) before any other cat is so abused

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Mr. Kitty's first-degree burns are from the neck down to the extremities."...

Ever had a full-body sunburn? I have... it hurts... Poor kitty!! At least he is being taken care of and seems to be on the mend.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending prayers and hugs from Mississippi for Mr. Kitty. Please keep fighting, stay strong. I hope you get better soon.

There is a place in hell for whoever did this to you.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

http://www.enterprisenews.com/articl...ews/news02.txt
The story is horrible - a neighborhood stray who was fed by various neighbors was found doused in gasoline. His condition was dire - the chemical burns were causing him to lose fur and skin
HOWEVER, he is struggling to survive in foster care; the decision to save him is because he was trying so hard to live; caregivers say he still fights hard..sooo,
{{{{{{MEGA HEALING PRAYERS AND VIBES}}}}} Mr. Kitty, and may Heaven judge between you and your assailant(s) before any other cat is so abused
Please keep us updated on how Mr. Kitty is doing.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
God i swear i'll never understand the sort of people who can do something like this!!
The poor thing must have been in agony

(((((((((((((( ((MEGA HEALING VIBES)))))))))))))))) on their way for the little cherub

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Like Susan I just can't understand people who do things like this. All I can guess is that they are heartless and emotionless as well.

{{{{Lots and lots of healing vibes}}}} for that poor kitty and many thanks to those who decided he was worth saving and are doing everything they can to help him.

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Prayers and vibes for this poor baby!
I wonder how the idiots responsible would like to get doused in gasoline?

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tons of prayers and {{{{{Healing Vibes}}}}} for Mr. Kitty
. I hope whoever did this
gets what they deserve and more!!!!!

jcribbs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This makes me sick........... Oh my god. Poor Mr Kitty....

They are looking for him a home when he recovers. Maybe another TCS miracle will occur up in the north east...... I hope someone reads this and gives Mr Kitty a forever home.

How utterly sad...

Those sons of bitches who did this need the same thing done to them...

The world is so violent. The problems of today is because no one is teaching their kids "the value of a life".......
=====================================================

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tons of prayers coming that poor babies way, and not so good thoughts coming to the JERKS that did it! It's a very sick, twisted mind that works like that!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's very hard for me to read things like this, whenever a story of animal abuse comes on the news I just have to turn the channel. I just get so sad, I cannot stand to hear it. But these things do need to be brought to our attention. I will be praying for Mr. Kitty that there is a happy ending to his story. Poor sweet baby.