Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I love all you guys and just wanted you to know
We'll all have to support eachother during this very sad time Natalie

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yup. Same to you Natalie. I am about to burst into tears, but trying to hold it back because I'm at work.

I obviously didn't know Amber, but she struck me as a beautiful person who had really bad luck with things, but took everything in her stride, and just kept on soldiering on. Such a wonderful person, and so caring, especially when it came to her animals.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Yup. Same to you Natalie. I am about to burst into tears, but trying to hold it back because I'm at work.

I obviously didn't know Amber, but she struck me as a beautiful person who had really bad luck with things, but took everything in her stride, and just kept on soldiering on. Such a wonderful person, and so caring, especially when it came to her animals.
I didn't know her either, I didn't talk to her much on here, but still, she was a sweet, loving person. I just bought a rose in the vplaza in her memory

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I didn't know her either, I didn't talk to her much on here, but still, she was a sweet, loving person. I just bought a rose in the vplaza in her memory
That's a very sweet thing to do Kenz

even though most of us will never meet eachother face to face we all share a common bond in the love for our pets and our care and concern for one another.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Good tribute Kenz.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I dont even know what to say about Amber. I am in shock.

I will say you guys have been a God send to me in so many ways and have become a big part of my every day life.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
In her posts, Amber had so much enthusiasm for life and had such a hard time. Such a hard thing to understand and definitely makes me want to grab my loved ones closer.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love you all
There were days I could barely get through, but you all made it possible and gave me a place to come for comfort, I will never forget that. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Hopefully we all can give John some comfort during this horribly difficult time.
We all should embrace life, that's what Amber has taught us.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Amber had all of us in common, and we all suffered a loss tonight. If there's anything to be learned from this, it is that life is short. It is too short, and we need to remember Amber by living it well and being there for eachother.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Amber had all of us in common, and we all suffered a loss tonight. If there's anything to be learned from this, it is that life is short. It is too short, and we need to remember Amber by living it well and being there for eachother.
Well said Nat

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow. I'm really shocked about Amber. I didn't know her very well, just through some of her posts, but still she was one of those people that was very active in life. She didn't take it for granted.

You know, the scary thing is that I was thinking about this forum the other day and what I thought was if someone had passed on here, how would we ever know? I feel we are very lucky to have John as a part of this forum.

Anyways...sorry I'm rambling...you guys are wonderful people.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Wow. I'm really shocked about Amber. I didn't know her very well, just through some of her posts, but still she was one of those people that was very active in life. She didn't take it for granted.

You know, the scary thing is that I was thinking about this forum the other day and what I thought was if someone had passed on here, how would we ever know? I feel we are very lucky to have John as a part of this forum.

Anyways...sorry I'm rambling...you guys are wonderful people.
I've thought the same thing. When Jan had her accident, it was like she dropped off the face of the earth and it was so hard not knowing what happened.

I hope John will be alright. He and Amber stuck together through a lot more than most people.