This is absolutely my last siggy!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unless of course a third cat comes along. But poor Alley, I cannot add her to my user name (can I?), but at the time I thought Persi would be my one and only cat. Well, my crying and despair is over, these two are now best of buddies and even share a single litter box and food and water bowls. Thanks for all the encouragement, I was really down in the dumps about the way they were acting towards each other at first. Well, all that is behind me now. Well, gotta go now, there is some kind of scratching noise at the front door...

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks really good.... I like the wood floor background.. Did you do it yourself?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

Unless of course a third cat comes along. But poor Alley, I cannot add her to my user name (can I?), but at the time I thought Persi would be my one and only cat. Well, my crying and despair is over, these two are now best of buddies and even share a single litter box and food and water bowls. Thanks for all the encouragement, I was really down in the dumps about the way they were acting towards each other at first. Well, all that is behind me now. Well, gotta go now, there is some kind of scratching noise at the front door...
glad to hear they're getting along so well! nice new sig, too!