I really need some vibes please...

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had posted a thread about my current situation but I deleted it... didn't want it floating in the internet.

So right now I'm just asking for vibes. Vibes for me and my husband and for whatever decision needs to be made, that both of us make the right one and are strong during this time.

I know the power of TCS vibes and I wish I could say "I want this" but my heart doesn't know what it wants and I don't want to be wishy-washy right now... I want so much for me to know what the right decision is and to follow through.

Sorry if I don't make any sense - I've had 4 hours of sleep, shed far too many tears and am still struggling to keep a happy face on for my students.

Thanks you guys.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I saw your earlier thread

I'm sending you many, many vibes that that whatever decision you make is the right decision for you in the long run.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry you're going through a bad time right now.

I hope that things turn out the way you want them to, or whatever is best for you.
In the meantime, lots of
and {{{vibes}}} your way!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh sweety, whatever it is that is eating you, I hope it gets resolved. You sound in complete anguish. I am sending vibes that everything will work out

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
you've got al lthe vibes I have to spare Ari, like I said in the other thread, I've been through a very similar situation, so if you ever need to talk I am only a PM away

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry you are going through a hard time right now.
you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw Ari! I must have missed the other thread!

*sending you both positive vibes*

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mega {{{{VIBES}}}} for you and your DH. I am sending all my thoughts and prayers for you, that the right decision is made for your family!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for all the support you guys... I've been feeling very alone (I think I have two people I talk to on a regular basis and one is my husband - and that has been strained lately) and now I just feel so much better, knowing you care!

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Life is tough. Love is even harder I think. Whatever your problems are, there is an answer to them. I'm glad you have someone you can confide in. Even if they don't have the answers for you, it just helps to get it out and off your chest. Good luck sweets...sending you many good thoughts, prayers & best wishes for your future.

Hilda >^..^<

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I thinking about you, Ari, and you definitely get all of the clarity vibes I can muster!
Clarity... that's the word I was looking for! Thanks!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Although I don't know what your problem is at this time, I want to send you out peaceful and helpful vibes to help you with what ever decision you need to make at this time.