Quill is going to the V-E-T ....

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Poor sweetie
. He's just looking at me innocently wondering what I'm doing with the carrier. It's only his second time going and I'm not too sure how he will act. He's a very timid guy so hopefully there won't be too much growling and such. Quill has some matting in his bum area so hopefully the vet can shave them off -- they're really gross. Anyway in about ten minutes we're going and it's only a five minute drive down to the clinic. All he has to get are his rabies shots and that's about it. I love this vet, we've always gone to him and he's really, REALLY nice.

So maybe some Vet Vibes would be good so that Quill gets through this without incident.

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending lots of pet vibes.. Lots of calm ones..

let us know how quill does??? and good luck..

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Vibes for Quill. Hope all goes well

I found the thread title funny because you still spelled out V-E-T even though I'm pretty sure that Quill can't R-E-A-D

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

Vibes for Quill. Hope all goes well

I found the thread title funny because you still spelled out V-E-T even though I'm pretty sure that Quill can't R-E-A-D

Whilst Radar can be a real destructacat he loves the vets and never makes a fuss

Good calming vibes on their way to Quill

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, we're back! Those vibes definitly work!

Quill didn't make a sound, he didn't cry, he didn't hiss, but the moment he came out of the carrier he hid under the chair in the corner and I had to fish him out and after that mostly what he did was cling to me. There's a cat there who is being treated for something, don't know what; but he is an orange guy and he just came to the doorframe, looked at us (Quill being a temporary extra sweatshirt he was so scared, I was holding him like a baby), and meowed. Then he tried to get into the carrier .... He wasn't coming home, as much as I would have liked him to
, he was so beautiful.

Anyway, the vet came in and just kind of said that Quill needs to go on a diet and then he shaved Quill's butt. He was so scared by then that he tried to hide himself under my shirt, and the moment the really big clump came out he was giving me lovebites and licks all over the place
. The shots were no problem.

So I think Quill now deserves a treat and some special loving for the rest of the day

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Quill_luv

Well, we're back! Those vibes definitly work!

Quill didn't make a sound, he didn't cry, he didn't hiss, but the moment he came out of the carrier he hid under the chair in the corner and I had to fish him out and after that mostly what he did was cling to me. There's a cat there who is being treated for something, don't know what; but he is an orange guy and he just came to the doorframe, looked at us (Quill being a temporary extra sweatshirt he was so scared, I was holding him like a baby), and meowed. Then he tried to get into the carrier .... He wasn't coming home, as much as I would have liked him to
, he was so beautiful.

Anyway, the vet came in and just kind of said that Quill needs to go on a diet and then he shaved Quill's butt. He was so scared by then that he tried to hide himself under my shirt, and the moment the really big clump came out he was giving me lovebites and licks all over the place
. The shots were no problem.

So I think Quill now deserves a treat and some special loving for the rest of the day
Glad to hear he behaved and things went well

Now get off here and go give him some L-O-V-E