A question for the ladies!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay i know its going to come out really weird, but have you ever thought your breast were larger than what they really are???

Now a couple of years ago i was a DD, when i moved to germany i lost 20 kgs and was down to a B, I noticed that they were getting bigger lately, and i thought they were big untill i looked at some recent photos and they look so small!?!

Does anyone else have this weird thought too??

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor Fran. No, mine are big, always have been big, and I'm sorry to say probably always will........have you actually changed in bra size again?

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know somedays they're bigger then others. When I weighed a little bit more I would actually change cup size right around the time my period started.

Part of it too is the bra/shirt you wear. Yesterday I was wearing an older bra that had shrunk (but said it was 36C) with a fitted shirt. I looked extra perky yesterday (in short).

But today I'm back to the thin lacy bra thats the correct size (34B) and am hiding them under layers...so I feel rather flat.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have the opposite problem, I don't see mine as being that big, but, uh, others have informed me that they are quite large
I know a lot of women's size is affected by weight fluctuations

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess mine are big but the weight definetly adds to it I remember this one time I was always a b to a c and I am a small skinny girl so in a way i guess thats rather big for my size i am 5'2 and I weigh usually 115lbs but the one time i lost weight dramatically and i still dont kno how or why but my boobs def felt smaller than what they were although everyone told me i was imagining it
but now my weigh it 120lbs well last time i went to the gynie for my depo shot, i go next week and i dont wanna get weighed
but I sometimes feel that mine are so small but i guess for my size they are actually big or so everyone tells me !!! But I do know what u are talking bout, for me a b is to small and yet a c is too big o man do i hate bra shopping but there is only one brand i would wear bras from anyways and i get those bras at k mart

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well i am being told from my old male friends that they have shunk!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uh - no! The only time mine are big is when the doctor puts me on steroids for my lung problems!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are always bigger in my mind than in RL. I had lost 30 lbs in 2000 and went down a cup. I wasn't big to begin with. I miss my bigger boobs. I want big boobs. LoL

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep! Some days I feel like they are huge and other days I wish they were bigger. Depends on the bra nad the shirt.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to have all these C cup bras...and then one day I realized "hey there is some space between my boob and the bra..so I guess they shrunk?
Anyway, now I am a B, and I don't know what happened to the rest of my boobage

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I used to have all these C cup bras...and then one day I realized "hey there is some space between my boob and the bra..so I guess they shrunk?
Anyway, now I am a B, and I don't know what happened to the rest of my boobage
You lost it from Excersize?

I really wish i didnt lose all of it so quickly! because now its hard to get nice tops or go braless! I grossed my mother out just before she left to italy i said
"EY do you want to see something?" I started to wobble my body and started to pull all the skin i had!

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wonder does it have something to do with your 'time of the month' maybe? Sometimes hormones 'n stuff like that affect the size.

Hilda >^..^<

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

I wonder does it have something to do with your 'time of the month' maybe? Sometimes hormones 'n stuff like that affect the size.

Hilda >^..^<
Oh no, im quite happy with my size right now because when i used to be a DD it gave me alot of back problems! now i dont get them so much!

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Oh no, im quite happy with my size right now because when i used to be a DD it gave me alot of back problems! now i dont get them so much!
Well then its a good thing!

That's a problem I'll never have, seems the only times I've had a large chest was when I nursed Alex Jr...then they were sooooo pretty! Not large...just pretty

Hilda >^..^<

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mind definitely fluctuate during the month. I wish I always had the "boobage" I do just before my period!
When I lost 10 pounds quickly, my boobs shrunk dramatically. Neither me nor my hubby were happy about that!

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am SOOOOOO small-chested, people. I have these little teeny tiny blossoming bosoms, and really don't need a bra. When I do wear a bra, I'm like a negative 32A...

I guess it doesn't bother me...you don't really miss what you've never had.

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

Well then its a good thing!

That's a problem I'll never have, seems the only times I've had a large chest was when I nursed Alex Jr...then they were sooooo pretty! Not large...just pretty

Hilda >^..^<
Me too Hilda. Well, I didn't nurse Alex Jr
,but when I was pregnant and nursing, I actually felt like a (cue Carol King) Natural Woman.

Originally Posted by wookie130

I am SOOOOOO small-chested, people. I have these little teeny tiny blossoming bosoms, and really don't need a bra. When I do wear a bra, I'm like a negative 32A...

I guess it doesn't bother me...you don't really miss what you've never had.
I do.