TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › A question for the ladies!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

A question for the ladies!

post #1 of 29
Thread Starter 
Okay i know its going to come out really weird, but have you ever thought your breast were larger than what they really are???

Now a couple of years ago i was a DD, when i moved to germany i lost 20 kgs and was down to a B, I noticed that they were getting bigger lately, and i thought they were big untill i looked at some recent photos and they look so small!?!

Does anyone else have this weird thought too??
post #2 of 29
Poor Fran. No, mine are big, always have been big, and I'm sorry to say probably always will........have you actually changed in bra size again?
post #3 of 29
I know somedays they're bigger then others. When I weighed a little bit more I would actually change cup size right around the time my period started.

Part of it too is the bra/shirt you wear. Yesterday I was wearing an older bra that had shrunk (but said it was 36C) with a fitted shirt. I looked extra perky yesterday (in short).

But today I'm back to the thin lacy bra thats the correct size (34B) and am hiding them under layers...so I feel rather flat.
post #4 of 29
I have the opposite problem, I don't see mine as being that big, but, uh, others have informed me that they are quite large I know a lot of women's size is affected by weight fluctuations
post #5 of 29
Lodry I wish my chest was smaller. ThenI wouldn't keep pinching it in things it really wasn't meant to be pinched in! LOL!
post #6 of 29
I guess mine are big but the weight definetly adds to it I remember this one time I was always a b to a c and I am a small skinny girl so in a way i guess thats rather big for my size i am 5'2 and I weigh usually 115lbs but the one time i lost weight dramatically and i still dont kno how or why but my boobs def felt smaller than what they were although everyone told me i was imagining it but now my weigh it 120lbs well last time i went to the gynie for my depo shot, i go next week and i dont wanna get weighed but I sometimes feel that mine are so small but i guess for my size they are actually big or so everyone tells me !!! But I do know what u are talking bout, for me a b is to small and yet a c is too big o man do i hate bra shopping but there is only one brand i would wear bras from anyways and i get those bras at k mart
post #7 of 29
Thread Starter 
well i am being told from my old male friends that they have shunk!
post #8 of 29
Uh - no! The only time mine are big is when the doctor puts me on steroids for my lung problems!
post #9 of 29
They are always bigger in my mind than in RL. I had lost 30 lbs in 2000 and went down a cup. I wasn't big to begin with. I miss my bigger boobs. I want big boobs. LoL
post #10 of 29
Yep! Some days I feel like they are huge and other days I wish they were bigger. Depends on the bra nad the shirt.
post #11 of 29
I used to have all these C cup bras...and then one day I realized "hey there is some space between my boob and the bra..so I guess they shrunk? Anyway, now I am a B, and I don't know what happened to the rest of my boobage
post #12 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
I used to have all these C cup bras...and then one day I realized "hey there is some space between my boob and the bra..so I guess they shrunk? Anyway, now I am a B, and I don't know what happened to the rest of my boobage
You lost it from Excersize?

I really wish i didnt lose all of it so quickly! because now its hard to get nice tops or go braless! I grossed my mother out just before she left to italy i said
"EY do you want to see something?" I started to wobble my body and started to pull all the skin i had!
post #13 of 29
No I am cursed with a large chest. Want some of mine?
post #14 of 29
I wonder does it have something to do with your 'time of the month' maybe? Sometimes hormones 'n stuff like that affect the size.


Hilda >^..^<
post #15 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^< View Post
I wonder does it have something to do with your 'time of the month' maybe? Sometimes hormones 'n stuff like that affect the size.


Hilda >^..^<
Oh no, im quite happy with my size right now because when i used to be a DD it gave me alot of back problems! now i dont get them so much!
post #16 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan View Post
Oh no, im quite happy with my size right now because when i used to be a DD it gave me alot of back problems! now i dont get them so much!
Well then its a good thing!

That's a problem I'll never have, seems the only times I've had a large chest was when I nursed Alex Jr...then they were sooooo pretty! Not large...just pretty


Hilda >^..^<
post #17 of 29
Mind definitely fluctuate during the month. I wish I always had the "boobage" I do just before my period!
When I lost 10 pounds quickly, my boobs shrunk dramatically. Neither me nor my hubby were happy about that!
post #18 of 29
I am SOOOOOO small-chested, people. I have these little teeny tiny blossoming bosoms, and really don't need a bra. When I do wear a bra, I'm like a negative 32A...

I guess it doesn't bother me...you don't really miss what you've never had.
post #19 of 29
okay I'm a 42 DDD can I trade you?
post #20 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^< View Post
Well then its a good thing!

That's a problem I'll never have, seems the only times I've had a large chest was when I nursed Alex Jr...then they were sooooo pretty! Not large...just pretty


Hilda >^..^<
Me too Hilda. Well, I didn't nurse Alex Jr ,but when I was pregnant and nursing, I actually felt like a (cue Carol King) Natural Woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie130 View Post
I am SOOOOOO small-chested, people. I have these little teeny tiny blossoming bosoms, and really don't need a bra. When I do wear a bra, I'm like a negative 32A...

I guess it doesn't bother me...you don't really miss what you've never had.
I do.
post #21 of 29
Take some of mine......please!!!!
That is one area that even when I lose weight never seems to get smaller.
You know over a handful is a waste anyhow!!
post #22 of 29
Well, now that some of you are offering, I take any loans out you're willing to give!
post #23 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by GailC View Post
Take some of mine......please!!!!
That is one area that even when I lose weight never seems to get smaller.
You know over a handful is a waste anyhow!!
Yeah, but it would be nice to have at least a handful
post #24 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie130 View Post
I am SOOOOOO small-chested, people. I have these little teeny tiny blossoming bosoms, and really don't need a bra. When I do wear a bra, I'm like a negative 32A...

I guess it doesn't bother me...you don't really miss what you've never had.
I so wish I could get away with not wearing a bra!!! Bras are the most evil creation ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005 View Post
okay I'm a 42 DDD can I trade you?
zoinks!! I'm a 42D, probably should wear a DD though
Quote:
Originally Posted by GailC View Post
Take some of mine......please!!!!
That is one area that even when I lose weight never seems to get smaller.
You know over a handful is a waste anyhow!!
that's what I was always taught
post #25 of 29
nope- unfortunately- mine won't stop growing I went from a 34B to a 38D in less than a year and a half I wish mine would shrink! Although- i did have a good excuse to hit Victorias Secret sale not too long ago
post #26 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
I so wish I could get away with not wearing a bra!!! Bras are the most evil creation ever

You should try a jockstrap.
Please return to the topic at hand.
dont mine me exit stage left
post #27 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post

You should try a jockstrap.
Please return to the topic at hand.
dont mine me exit stage left
Sorry Wyan, I just have to do this!!!!



I'm a comfortable 36C myself!!
post #28 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post

You should try a jockstrap.
Please return to the topic at hand.
dont mine me exit stage left
Bruce, you are TOOOOO funny!

**back to fwan's topic**

Wait til you get older and your 38D's become 44 longs...
post #29 of 29
I'm thankful I'll never have the 44 long's...or as I call them, the "National Geographics."

When I hit 60, my girls will be pointing towards the sun!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › A question for the ladies!