I had the strangest dream

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay I dreamed my neighbor and I went shopping she was looking for guinia pigs and I was wanting a kitten. So we stopped at a pet store and there were cats everywhere. And I was picking one up and it was like a black but not really it was like an off black or something for lack of a better word for it. Well then I picked up a solid black one with yellow eyes but she had droopy belly like she had been nursing kittens and she pooped on me so I sat her down and I saw another kitten and it was solid black but it was just out of me reach and then I couldn't tell the difference between a girl cat and a boy which I have been able to do for a long time now. And I still don't know if I came home with a cat or not but the weird thing was when I would up my leg actually felt like I had something sitting on it. So maybe one of the animals had stepped on me and made my leg go to sleep.
Too bad I didn't really get to go get another cat.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

Okay I dreamed my neighbor and I went shopping she was looking for guinia pigs and I was wanting a kitten. So we stopped at a pet store and there were cats everywhere. And I was picking one up and it was like a black but not really it was like an off black or something for lack of a better word for it. Well then I picked up a solid black one with yellow eyes but she had droopy belly like she had been nursing kittens and she pooped on me so I sat her down and I saw another kitten and it was solid black but it was just out of me reach and then I couldn't tell the difference between a girl cat and a boy which I have been able to do for a long time now. And I still don't know if I came home with a cat or not but the weird thing was when I would up my leg actually felt like I had something sitting on it. So maybe one of the animals had stepped on me and made my leg go to sleep.
Gotta love strange dreams that make no sense. Just last night I had a dream that I was out with friends, although they were people who I don't consider friends in reality, and my teeth kept falling out. Every time I'd hit a tooth with my tongue or something it would pop out.

Creepy

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

Don't ya just love strange dreams... haha.. You sit there and wonder what they heck they mean... But never really know..

I keep having this reoccuring dream about having to go out to this really nice party (black tie affair) type of thing.. (LIKE I've ever been to one).. Anyways, and all my clothes in my closet are 80's outfits.. Like Madonna shirts off the shoulder, and lace, and stuff, and parachute pants, and jelly bracelets, and crap..

I don't understand it,, because I don't any of this stuff.. I get freaked out and go shopping for a new dress, and the only money I have is credit cards for Retro World and stuff like that.. It's a crazyy dream..

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

Gotta love strange dreams that make no sense. Just last night I had a dream that I was out with friends, although they were people who I don't consider friends in reality, and my teeth kept falling out. Every time I'd hit a tooth with my tongue or something it would pop out.

Creepy
I know I've had dreams like that! And when you wake up, you just have to check and be sure you still have your teeth!

Couple of nights ago, I had a strange one. I was outside somewhere and all of a sudden this parakeet flew up to me and landed on me (somewhere on my body). Anyway, before I knew it, bunches & bunches of them started flying up to me and landing on me! until my entire body except my face was covered with chirping parakeets! Eeeekkk!

Hilda >^..^<

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

I know I've had dreams like that! And when you wake up, you just have to check and be sure you still have your teeth!

Couple of nights ago, I had a strange one. I was outside somewhere and all of a sudden this parakeet flew up to me and landed on me (somewhere on my body). Anyway, before I knew it, bunches & bunches of them started flying up to me and landing on me! until my entire body except my face was covered with chirping parakeets! Eeeekkk!

Hilda >^..^<
Sounds like a scene from "The Birds"

I did just that. I woke up and immediately felt for my teeth. When they were there I said "Oh thank god..."

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am always having weird dreams too.

I had a dream once that I was going around checking nest boxes and there were baby cockatiels and kittens hatching out of the eggs.......
Well after that Bear,Bosco, Max, Jasmine, and Buddy were born and Zazu was hatched like a day after the first 4 were born (he was a suprise baby) and then Buddy and his sister Raven were born. Crazy

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm.... I remembered reading this once before...

It is said that if you dream of your teeth falling out, then it symbolizes money. This is based on the old tooth fairy story. If you lose a tooth and leave it under the pillow, a tooth fairy would bring you money.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Hmmm.... I remembered reading this once before...

It is said that if you dream of your teeth falling out, then it symbolizes money. This is based on the old tooth fairy story. If you lose a tooth and leave it under the pillow, a tooth fairy would bring you money.
Makes sense...but does it mean I'm going to get money in my future or I just want it? Because who doesn't want money?

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want some $$$!!!! I hope I have a tooth dream soon!

I dreamed a few nights ago about making Toll House cookies, and for some reason, I had to visit this old guy that looked like Einstein to get the "secret formula." It was so dumb.