How do I spend my points?

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw that it takes 200 points to buy an Awareness Ribbon, took 200 points out of my bank, but it says I don't have enough points to buy one.

Help?!

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's 200 plus tax, apparently, so the actual cost is a little more than 200.

Strange but true

ETA: I want to know what happens with the tax? Does it go to the moderators as a 'virtual wage'? Or is it being used to fund a space exploration program or something? Points tax LOL

Sorry I find it quite amusing

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, they charge tax. I wonder if there is a virtual revenue service collecting it...

At least the bank pays interest!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have given up for now. I don't have time...the page isn't loading - the one that would show me the ribbons.

I will try again tonight.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still haven't been able to buy any gifts, either my timing's wrong and I miss restocking, or I've just banked some and don't have enough left and don't want to just withdraw it all from the bank straight away! It's a tricky business getting the timing right

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Epona, you need to have about 212 points not in the bank in order to buy something.

There is actually a payroll for paying members. We get paid weekly. Do you think we will have to file tax returns?

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Epona, you need to have about 212 points not in the bank in order to buy something.
Yep I know, I haven't caught the shop with stock in it yet though!

Originally Posted by AbbysMom

There is actually a payroll for paying members. We get paid weekly. Do you think we will have to file tax returns?
Since I don't even have a bank account let alone a credit card or paypal and so can't sign up to the premium membership, I find that idea amusing that you all are filing tax returns on your earned points
(Politics of envy lol, it's a bad thing but I can't help myself *slaps wrist* )