Do you ever have a bad feeling?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone,

2 weeks ago I had a horrible feeling at work, and well I was called into a meeting and my boss told me I wasnt improving and that they may not take me on anymore as soon as my intership is done. (this is at the reception by the way)

Well today I have the feeling that I am going to get sent away frome everything even teaching!

I am also getting crazy ideas, my heart keeps telling me its time to pack up, take the kitties to my parents and fly to Australia.

But i dont understand why? I thought I was happy here, and now my heart is telling me otherwise, i feel like its time to go and just drop everything here and leave!

Why is my heart doing this to me!! or lets say my head telling me this!?!!!!!

Do any of you ever have this feeling?

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Fran, that is difficult for you. Did he take the time to explain what was wrong and offer you any extra help? If not, I would go to him and say you like the job and you want to do whatever it takes to improve. If you show you are motivated that can go a long way to improving the situation. But whatever happens, good vibes coming your way.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good vibes going your way - Rosiemac and Jennyranson gave you some good advice. Try not to panic.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Fran your starting to panic!, so try and calm down.

Are you happy in that job anyway?.
I was untill i started getting all the blame from the new girl who works there, i mean i really like her, but she is just really mixing everything up, and i have to admit sometimes i act blonde, but i did do my work properly!

Now one of my friends who is also a colleague is complaining about the company, and has realised that while i was working there everything was good. So i dont know, she wants to talk to our bosses for me so i dont get fired!

but its not only her who has realised it, its alot of other people too!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jennyranson

Oh Fran, that is difficult for you. Did he take the time to explain what was wrong and offer you any extra help? If not, I would go to him and say you like the job and you want to do whatever it takes to improve. If you show you are motivated that can go a long way to improving the situation. But whatever happens, good vibes coming your way.
I have done that, but it seems that the people who i work with at the reception are really two faced and backstabbers!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

I have done that, but it seems that the people who i work with at the reception are really two faced and backstabbers!
Then maybe you need to look for another job, it would be terrible to hafta work with people you can't trust.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Theres nothing worse if your working where theres an atmosphere like that
In the meantime try and stick it out, but start looking for another job.

You spend more time at work than at home so you need to be happy during that time.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Theres nothing worse if your working where theres an atmosphere like that
In the meantime try and stick it out, but start looking for another job.

You spend more time at work than at home so you need to be happy during that time.
I know! I really love being a receptionist, but the way they treat me has been really rude

This is why id so love to go back to melbourne and just leave everything here and work there! *sighs*

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

But what makes you think it would be any better there Fran because you can work with witches all over the world
So true, but Melbourne is my home and its been so long since i wanted to go back! I need to make atleast €€€€ to go back!

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, that sounds stressful! But try to take a deep breath, and sleep on it. Decide if you really want to continue working there in that environment, or if you'd be more comfortable with a clean start somewhere else...you have to decide what you want more. Good luck!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

You sound homesick
I am that homesick that i am convincing my friend to marry me!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Don't you even think of that missy!.
Yea that.

the advice to relax and think about it and talk to your boss is good.
If after doing that you still get the feeling that its time to leave, then you may be right.
but do the other stuff first

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep I do..a couple of weeks ago I was freaking out thinking I should move back to Ottawa..Alot of things were going on at work, and I really have no close friends here and the stress added up to a freak out session.

I am okay now thankfully..I've got my wits about me again so I can make rational decisions, not emotional ones.

Good luck sweety, just make sure you really think big changes through...try not to think emotionally, think logically.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I personally really think that everything works itself out...even when things go rough at work.

I know there are so many times that I have paniced and thought that I was losing my job. However, things will get better. Especially if you keep going to your boss and your friends at work report how great you are compared to others.

Give it another month or two. Part of this panic could be your illness too (although that could be also from missing Melbourne). Anyhoo, wait another month or two, save up some money and if your feelings still haven't changed, then rehash somethings.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

I personally really think that everything works itself out...even when things go rough at work.

I know there are so many times that I have paniced and thought that I was losing my job. However, things will get better. Especially if you keep going to your boss and your friends at work report how great you are compared to others.

Give it another month or two. Part of this panic could be your illness too (although that could be also from missing Melbourne). Anyhoo, wait another month or two, save up some money and if your feelings still haven't changed, then rehash somethings.
My intership ends this tuesday, and i dont know if they will take me on further. But i have been saving for quite some time and i always had to use that money on some stupid bill!