Molly has a vet visit today

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is Molly's annual blood tests today, please keep your fingers crossed she is still healthy, I would like a short period with healthy cats!! I prob wont get the results until Mon though, as I have them done through the lab (my vets cant check thyroid in house, and I think they said this was the cheapest way to get everythign tested). She is also getting weighed tonight - she wont like me very much though!!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i am keeping my fingers crossed that molly does good at the vets
and also that she is one very healthy kittie
keep us updated on how it went

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Molly was so unco-operative that she has to go back next week, and have a local anaesthetic gel!! I dont remember her having one last year, and she was fine last year!! Vet did think I was slightly odd wanting blood tests done on an apparently healthy cat though!! There is a chippy next to my vet, so I bought her a sausage, and no one likes it!! She doesn't like any conventional treats either, so will just have to give her a bit more dry food, it is the only thing she seems to view as treats!!

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by booktigger

Molly was so unco-operative that she has to go back next week, and have a local anaesthetic gel!! I dont remember her having one last year, and she was fine last year!! Vet did think I was slightly odd wanting blood tests done on an apparently healthy cat though!! There is a chippy next to my vet, so I bought her a sausage, and no one likes it!! She doesn't like any conventional treats either, so will just have to give her a bit more dry food, it is the only thing she seems to view as treats!!
Well, that makes you wonder what is in chip shop sausages

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, she is doing the blood tests, but I think she thinks I am slightly daft for wanting them doing - the only reason we are going back is cos she blew one vein, and hte ohter was looking dodgy, so she didn't want to risk it. The rescues' vet did try and talk me out of a thyroid test though, they tried to tell me he could feel the thyroid when they had the blood tests and tell me if it was worth having it done or not!!