He stole it again..

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Little A, once again stole the tub plug while i was taking a bath. He really is convinced i am going to drown or something! i tried to lock him out so i could take my bath, but he howled, and cried, and howled so i let him in.

he really does love his mommy to much i dont know how to tell him that the water isnt going to hurt me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

I just love that little guy so much! What a brave little boy.
aww yes i love him to bits too. he means well. lol but hes hidden the plug again. and got himself all wet. ah well
hes curled up snug as a bug with mom right now.

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We'll at least if you ever bump your head in the bathtub you know you won't have to worry about drowning

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Comeon now, he's worried that the mean old water is going to hurt his meowmy.
My cats won't go near the shower when it's on, maybe you should just take a shower instead? I think he's actually owrried that you won't have enough time to play with him if you take to long in the tub.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Better than pics - we need to see a video of this boy diving for tub stoppers!!! (Obviously, we wouldn't want you in the tub at the time, unless you were in a bathing suit, LOL...)

This is just something I would so love to see - you could send it to America's Funniest Animals!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know you can tie those things to the bathtub? A length of nylon twine and even more fun watching Little A trying to run off with the stopper!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OHHH YEAH!!!

One of my cats (Buddy) does that on a DAILY basis.. Within a half an hour of me exiting the tub, I'd find the tub plug somewhere in the hallway, living room or bedroom!! Several times, I have actually seen him running around with this plug in his mouth....

I have asked him many many times why he does that but he refuses to explain..
My theory on this is that he thinks the tub plug DOES NOT BELONG IN THE BATHROOM! *GASP*

Sometimes it'd take me half an hour just to find the darn tub plug before I can take a bath!!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww yes he does love his mom. I tried to get pictures one day of him doing it, but he wont do it unless iam in the tub (hense i think its me hes worried about and not the plug) i may try it with a suit on for you guys, lol one of these days i would like to get through a bath.. lol

Pictures i can do
if i can find where hes hiding this afternoon

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oscar stole the plug from our bathtub ( it was empty) and he came running through the house with it in his mouth. When I first saw him with it in his mouth, it looked like a big pacifier.
Good luck keeping your stopper in place! You'll never have to worry about the bath tub flooding in your house!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is funny! I just got out of the tub myself. Ben loves shower time. He sat on the edge watching me. He tries to get in but it is way too hot for him. I blow bubbles to entertain him. That really freaks him out.

Poor Lucky came in when he heard me talking and was yelling for me to get out. He looked so concerned that I was in the water. Poor guy.

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think its his way of telling you that you deserve a better bathtub for your baths....You definately deserve a nice oval jacuzzi tub

hehehe if you already have one, well, whatever the next step up is hehe

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Februa

I think its his way of telling you that you deserve a better bathtub for your baths....You definately deserve a nice oval jacuzzi tub

hehehe if you already have one, well, whatever the next step up is hehe
oooo that would be nice lol