Reilly is under the weather too

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my poor little boy

He has had diarreha (sp?) for a couple of days now and it's continuing on tonight. He's been eating normally, drinking and playing...and I haven't changed his food
It's very frustrating!

I'm going to call our vet in the morning and see if I can get an appointment for him for tomorrow night.

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh!!! When I saw the title, it was like a moth to a flame!!!! You know I love your Reilly.

I sure hope he feels better...it breaks my heart to hear that the gorgeous guy is sick.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Tracy, I hope he is ok. Good luck with the vet! Could he be getting into any table scraps from your garbage?
It is possible. I've put a child proof lock on the garbage cabinet

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry to hear Reilly is having problems. That sort of thing is so frustrating- trying to determine what they ate. Vibes and hugs to both of you for his quick recovery.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope the beautiful boy is feeling better soon.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor Reilly! I hope he feels better very soon. lots of healthy vibes to the handsome boy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I made an appointment for Reilly to see our vet tonight. I'll update you later on tonight.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Tracy, I'm sorry to hear this, I hope your big boy is okay. Sash had diarrhea, I believe it was last Apr. and it lasted about 4-5 days and then it just stopped and he went back to normal. I was very worried though and he also acted completely fine. Sometimes I believe it can come from over eating or sometimes their tummies can just become upset and they just need to get it out of their systems. I'm sure he'll be just fine. I'll be thinking of you and Reilly.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope Reilly gets better soon. I noticed that a lot of kitties on here have the runs. Would it be weather related at all? Just seems so odd. It's not like they go to work/school like us and bring home a virus.