Hair Advice PLEASE!!??

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all, I wanted to ask your opinions on what (if anything) I should do with my hair. I haven't had anything done to it in quite a while. Cut, colour..etc..any advice is cool!

Here I am...any ideas are appreciated!!

gailuvscats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You look so pretty with the way it is, and you have a perfect face. Any cut would look good on you. How much of a change do you want? Your hair looks like it doesn't have a lot of curl in it, so I guess a cut that would be low maintenance. Probably something short and spikey, but you look beautiful the way you are. I wouldn't change it.

breal76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well you have amazing cheek bones! Actually your bone structure is amazing period.

I think you could pull just about anything off with that face.

If you want to get a head start on spring, highlight are always fun. Not chunky ones though.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love your hair long Natalie...but if you are itching to do something different I think you'd look great with some face framing highlights and long layers.

lovemybabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You have a great face shape for a chin-length bob. I really like your haircolor, but you could easily go blonde since your eyebrows are light!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you wanting to cut it?
If so, I wouldn't do anything drastic- but maybe cut it up to your shoulders with some layers and highlights?

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like the length of your hair, but you could use some body try Body envy by herbal essences, you might also want to consider a few bangs, just as a little update, If you want to... but heck you look good girl!

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think you look excellent with long hair, but if you want a change, Id suggest some long layers and highlighting. You could pull off the sweeping bangs thing is you wanted, but IMO, bangs always get in the way!
If you want a drastic change, dye it jet black, and get it cut in a blunt straight line with long bangs
I bet that would shock EVERYONE you know!!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just saw a woman at the health club today with a calico hair do. What is so strange is I just adopted a calico cat. I will certainly say whe was attracting the attention (from both sexes).

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

I just saw a woman at the health club today with a calico hair do. What is so strange is I just adopted a calico cat. I will certainly say whe was attracting the attention (from both sexes).
You can cut hair, too, so it's like a pelt! It's very dense by the root and gets lighter and thinner to the ends. It keeps your head very warm! A friend had this haircut in Texas and regretted it!

I agree you already look great. A few inches off and some soft layering on top (as suggested) would be awesome, too.

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You have such a lovely face, girl! You could wear a Trump-do, lay a beaver tail across your head, or wear a gunny sack for a hairnet...you would look great with any of it!!!

You know what I think would look good on you, though?

One of those layered inverted "A" cuts...where the back is shorter, and then gets longer toward the jawline. That would really accentuate all your pretty facial attributes!

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd get your hair cut in a nice, stacked bob with the front a little longer than chin length and the back a bit shorter to add volume. Some eyebrow length asymmetrical bangs, too! Leave the color though, it's gorgeous!