Are you saving your points?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am saving mine for a colored name. I think a few more of us are saving our points for a big item. Are you and what are you saving for?

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I WAS going to just save them, but then I bought a couple of gifts, so I guess I'm just spending wisely now.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bit of both, I wanted to do something with my username, but also keep wanting to buy gifts but the shop is always empty when I click on it. I need to be online even more than I actually am!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I'm not on much at the moment, so it will take a while, but yes, I'm saving. I will spend a little on gifts too while I save, but I'll mostly be saving for a bit, I guess.

I did buy the ribbon I wanted, though, first, before starting to save.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to get an avatar (I think that's an option) but it's going to take a while to rack up the points. Besides, the shop is always empty when I go to use it. I did luck out yesterday though.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am trying to save mine but then I get a strong urge to shop and I go broke again.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I can't save mine.....I have no willpower!
Well, with an average of 17+ posts a day, you should rack up points pretty fast if you decide you need to.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd like a glowing username so I'm saving up. That's why I have all those points in the bank.

Ari bought a milkshake for his girlfriend Tia and Topaz is still trying to decide what to get her Bijou.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was saving for a colored username, but then I went on a huge spending spree! oh well, I think I'll start saving again soon, but there's (at least) one more gift I have to get

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not saving them as such, and there are a few gifts I would like to send, it's just that the only thing I've worked out how to use so far is the bank!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess I'm saving but not on purpose. I just haven't had time to buy anything really. And I don't know anyone really well so I couldn't decide who to gift even if I wanted to. Plus, I'd love to have a custom avatar.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sort of saving for the username thing now.

I do laugh cause now I can get into the shop a lot more since the gift things have sort of died down.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not really saving but the shop always seems to be empty when I want to buy something.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

MMMPPPHHHH. HHHMMMPPPPHHHH.
We know you aren't saving!
You like Susie seem to have NO will power!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad I became a Premium Member! I would be upset if I had done all that saving for mothing!