I just found the worst way to be woken up.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scratch just pooted next to my face. It's was too funny really. I have a water glass on my night stand next to the bed so the boys can take a drink when they are in our room. Well, Scratch got up on the table and pooted. I was sort of awake at the time, but this made me sit up straight and run out of the bedroom. He just looked at me like, "What? Can't a kitty get a drink of water when he wants to?"

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never gotten face pooted to wake me up, normally it's a paw on the eyeball or a face in the mouth (trying to figure out where the noise comes from) I can't imagine.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

I've never gotten face pooted to wake me up, normally it's a paw on the eyeball or a face in the mouth (trying to figure out where the noise comes from) I can't imagine.
It's not something I would recommend.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Who needs an alarm clock when you have Sratch?

Wiggies is an infamous farter. He has a skunk reflex, so when he's tired of being annoyed by his humans, he'll let one rip!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Ahhh, Scratch has come so far
that he feels comfortable enough to let it all out.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

Yeah, I'm getting the claws on the eyeball, claws on the lips as Talin walks across my face at night. Also, the face hugger thing if he gets too close (thank goodness I wake up, that one's actually life threatening).

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

One of those "singe the nose hair" poots?
Yes... the little guy can clear a room when he wants to.

Originally Posted by pushylady

Who needs an alarm clock when you have Sratch?

Wiggies is an infamous farter. He has a skunk reflex, so when he's tired of being annoyed by his humans, he'll let one rip!
I'd much rather have the alarm clock!

Originally Posted by katachtig

Ahhh, Scratch has come so far
that he feels comfortable enough to let it all out.
I'm almost proud of him! It's a little sad.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ferris woke me up three times last night by digging around on my bed looking for stray hairties to play with - I was grumpy this morning about it - until I read about your pooter!!!
I feel so much better now!

Oh you poor thing - how awful that we take so much pleasure in your trials and tribulations with your furboys! What would we all do without you!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Ferris woke me up three times last night by digging around on my bed looking for stray hairties to play with - I was grumpy this morning about it - until I read about your pooter!!!
I feel so much better now!

Oh you poor thing - how awful that we take so much pleasure in your trials and tribulations with your furboys! What would we all do without you!
No worries! The boys are often the highlight of my day... pooting aside. I just love to share their insane moments with all of you.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awe...its always a highlight of the day when kitties do something when u wake up, i woke up this morning tho with big bella on my back and i had little room to move
it was still cute tho

kitties and the crazy things they do in the morning

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So was Scratch embarassed? He strikes me as the type of kitty who would blush if he could.

Anya usually wakes me up (intentionally) by scratching at the mattress on my side of the bed. A pretty loud noise at 6:00.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So glad I read the rest of the replies here cuz I had no idea what a 'poot' is! LOL!

Nope, I've never had the pleasure of being pooted in my face!

Hilda >^..^<

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will take the poot over the dingleberry attached to the hind end of the cat kneading her claws on my pillow, with her butt in my face! (Wake up)- what the heck is that smell? It smells like cat...(open eyes) AHHHHHRRRGGGHHH! BUTTERBEAN! ACCKKKK! GET OUT! GET OFF! AACCCKKKK!!!! NOOOO!!! I DON'T WANT YOU RIGHT NOW!!! GO AWAY!!! WAIT, COME BACK!!!(chasing cat out of room with kleenexes)

Yes, kitty poot any day.