4 month female kitten....

mittens1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Tessa, my 4 month old, will jump on my lap anytime she wants to and lays on her back and starts meowing for her belly to be rubbed. She rolls around when I do pet her belly and almost sits in my lap like a child would. lol She looks like a little human when she sits right on her butt with her two front paws in front of her. I also have a 1 yr old chihuahua that Tessa plays with alot and just loves to attack. There about the same size right now so it's funny when she's pretty much riding his back. lol He'll get a toy of his and set it in front of her waiting for her to throw it, she just looks at it and tilts her head at him. I got a 1 yr old male cat also that plays with both of them but kinda keeps more to himself. He'll jump up on the couch when Tessa is up there sleeping and start licking her then they sleep side by side. They all get along great. Tessa has started using the toilet as her litterbox. I found her one day sitting on the toilet and she pooped. She has a litterbox upstairs but will not use it, its the same as the one downstairs which she will use when down there but not upstairs. She'll sit in front of the door meowing if its shut and she'll get let in and up she goes to use the toilet. It's kinda weird, never seen a cat do that before. Anyways, anyone else have cats/dogs that do weird things??

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mittens1

Tessa, my 4 month old, will jump on my lap anytime she wants to and lays on her back and starts meowing for her belly to be rubbed. She rolls around when I do pet her belly and almost sits in my lap like a child would. lol She looks like a little human when she sits right on her butt with her two front paws in front of her. I also have a 1 yr old chihuahua that Tessa plays with alot and just loves to attack. There about the same size right now so it's funny when she's pretty much riding his back. lol He'll get a toy of his and set it in front of her waiting for her to throw it, she just looks at it and tilts her head at him. I got a 1 yr old male cat also that plays with both of them but kinda keeps more to himself. He'll jump up on the couch when Tessa is up there sleeping and start licking her then they sleep side by side. They all get along great. Tessa has started using the toilet as her litterbox. I found her one day sitting on the toilet and she pooped. She has a litterbox upstairs but will not use it, its the same as the one downstairs which she will use when down there but not upstairs. She'll sit in front of the door meowing if its shut and she'll get let in and up she goes to use the toilet. It's kinda weird, never seen a cat do that before. Anyways, anyone else have cats/dogs that do weird things??
wow lucky you! I intentionally tried to toilet train my cats and they wouldn't do it. Your do it anyways! How cool! mine don't do anything all that odd or unique.

mamakitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You are lucky! We were trying to toilet train two of our kittens and they were holding their poop. I raised our white flag after they made an accident on the blanket in the living room.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Perhaps wherever you got her from trained her to use the toilet. A breeder that I may purchase a kitten from begins to train them from quite young to use the toilet.