Hello from a newbie

kisskat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
SIZE="3"]Hello everyone,

My name is Kathie. I came upon this site by accident and since I love cats and have 2 furbabies named Kiss and Mischief, they are both 10 years old and spoiled rotten but I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world, I decided to join.
I live in New York but right now I am in Georgia helping a relative and boy do I miss those two furballs (who are staying with their grandma and 3 cousin cats (Harvest, Mini and Ditten).
In addition to the cats I am into crocheting, knitting, reading, anything related to the computer, writing and I am a student going for my Bachelors in criminal justice (I might extend it and go for the Masters when the time comes)

Kathie[/size]

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Mischief, Kiss, and Kathie

to TheCatSite and looks like you've definitely come to the right place! THANK YOU for loving ADULT CATS -- we think they're pretty wonderful, too, as our eldest, King Nicolas, is going-on-17, and even our youngest, Baby Su, is 2. Everyone here is rescued, indoor-only, and spayed/neutered, of course -- and also spoiled rotten by a lifelong cat lover/rescuer/advoCATe, who shares your interest in reading, computers, writing, and criminal justice (although this last, only in the capacity of watching mysteries on tv lol). Hope you love it here as much as we do, and if you want to post some pix, they would be welcomed! The Sticky's at the top of the page of posts tell how, and a whole lot more. Glad to hear Kiss and Mischief are in good paws, and know you can't wait for a wonderful reunion!

panther pride

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah I'm new here as well its tough to find your way on the forums. But we'll learn http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/ima...laughing02.gif. I have two cats Tom, Bindi. Tom- An elder cat of about 14 we adopted him from the shelter as a kitten when I was young about seven or eight. And Bindi a rambuchious eight month old who cannot sit sitt to save his soul sometimes. I'll post pic tommarow.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi & welcome to TCS!

If you need any help finding your way around, please feel free to click on my username and send me a private message. I'll be happy to help

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, welcome to Tom, too! I didn't know about him but am so glad to welcome him, hope to see his photo soon, and want to thank you for loving older cats -- we're big on that here, as well!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome, Kathie!
I hope you are able to drop in and visit us often. You must miss your cats terribly! They have very cute names!