My Four Bad Cats!!!

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I thought you might all like to say hi to my bad boys -

The old man of the house - my lovely rescue cat - Melchett, who is nearly 14 - see here surveying his territory

...........and the three troublemakers - left to right, Paddy, Max and Ben - all aged 18 months, and without whom our lives would be quiet, serene, and without muddy kitty paw prints on my cream leather sofa!!! I can't imagine life without them all!!!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
great photos.............

Melchett looks a fine boy ! I have 2 black&white too

What on earth are they looking at through the cat-flap

The are beauties, you´ll have to post some more so we can see them from the front

willowsmom2007

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4BadCats

I thought you might all like to say hi to my bad boys -

The old man of the house - my lovely rescue cat - Melchett, who is nearly 14 - see here surveying his territory

...........and the three troublemakers - left to right, Paddy, Max and Ben - all aged 18 months, and without whom our lives would be quiet, serene, and without muddy kitty paw prints on my cream leather sofa!!! I can't imagine life without them all!!!
How cute!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

The are beauties, you´ll have to post some more so we can see them from the front
Yeah - I should have thought of that - here's a couple more of the babies so you can see their pretty little faces!!!

Paddy - the eldest of the youngsters - show off - no dignity!!!!!

Max - born a couple of minutes after Paddy - crazy, full of energy - no sense of danger, will fall off anything he can climb onto!

Ben - was the runt of the litter - could fit into the palm of my husbands' hand when we brought him home, and I really worried as to whether he would survive. Hmmm, what a difference a year makes - he is the plumpest, roundest, fluffiest little monkey you could imagine and rules the roost!!

And a last special one of the grand old chap, Melchett - doing what he does best....................erm....that'll be sleeping , then!!!

And that's my boys!!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What an beautiful furfamily you have. The one of the 3 boys together I LOVE!!
You speak of them with such regard and love, how sweet!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are simply gorgeous! Max looks a lot like my Harley

I love the photo of the 3 of them! So cute!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The cat flap picture is hilarious!! Were they scared to go through, or was there something interesting on the other side?

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your babies are adorable!
Max looks like my cat, Miagi in the face and has the markings of my other cat, Tiger.