Sequin Thongs!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

Well, at least you know what to get him for his birthday.
Yes, get him a sequinned thong....a MEN's thong that is

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my!

That's true though you don't hear the term "thongs" with flip flops anymore.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was hoping there was no underwear involved.

My dad calls them "thongs" too and it just has always made me cringe. He'd come in from the garage and ask "Where's my other thong?" because I always wore them. Made quite a few slumber parties giggle.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

When I first saw the thread title, I thought "ouch"! When you described the look on his face, well...
That was my first thought too! LOL! How funny...these guys and the things they love!
For once, I wish they'd wear what WE/I want them/him to wear!

Hilda >^..^<

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

This reminds me of something my grandma said in the summer

There was a pair of flip flops out on the front lawn.. and I had gone over to my grandmas apartment (we live in a 5-plex, almost the whole family, lol) and she said "There's a pair of thongs on the front lawn... are they Alyssa's?" (Alyssa being my younger sister)
At first I was wondering why Alyssa would leave one of her thongs on the front lawn... and also why my grandma was being so calm about it.. until I found out she was talking about the flip flops.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL Thats so funny! I call flip flops thongs too. I got a really good reaction from John the first time I said I dont wear thongs because I dont like how they feel between my toes!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is too funny! I think after disappointing him like that you should by the real thing for Valentines day

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

When I first saw the thread title, I thought "ouch"!
I'd have thought "ouch" even without the sequins! I tried one of those things once. Needless to say they ended up thrown out in a public toilet's garbage. It was the most uncomfortable thing I'd even worn in my entire life.

Now I figure if men like them so much, let them wear them and walk about picking at their butt because they are being "flossed"!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Personally, I've spent my entire life trying to keep my underwear from creeping up, I'm not about to wear any that are designed to