Fess up...anybody else wear their shirt backwards?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm officially a MORON! I just figured out about 15 minutes ago I've been wearing my shirt backwards all day!
At least it's a solid purple one!

Anybody else wear their shirt backwards, or am I the only clueless person out there!

breal76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Don't feel bad. I got one that can top that.

On the day after my dad passed away, I got up early in the morning and was really really hungry. I put on a sweater and left to go to a restaurant.

As I am sitting at the table the waiter comes up to me and says "Um, excuse me. I don't know if you know this, but I think your sweater is on backwards."

He was right, it was. CAUSE I WAS WEARING A V NECK SWEATER!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, I am such a freak when it comes to that stuff!! I will double check over and over to make sure theres nothing on my clothes, or there not on inside out or backwards!! I am ANAL I guess you can say. Heehehe......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

I've done it

Usually while hungover
I've never drank before, so it can't be my excuse!

I was up really early to care for my foster pups & ended up running late....I had to take care of my kitties I'm kitty sitting for before going to class.....so i just threw my shirt on & left! Next time I'll pay closer attention!

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Yes, a friend got me a sweater for my birthday and took all the tags off (I mean all of them) I went to lunch one time with her wearing it and she looked at me and said "did you drop somthing on the front? why are you wareing it backwards"

I guess there was some little pattern or somthing on the front that I didn't see so I went to the washroom and turned it around

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did that one time at work. It was when Subway had the tuscan chicken sub and we had to wear special shirts. A customer was like I like what her shirt says better than what yours says and I was like umm....they are the same shirt. I looked down and realized mine was backwards. Another time I was getting Burger King breakfast and realized my shirt was inside out. It was in the summer when we had no power here and I put my shirt on inside out because I couldn't see very well.

lottomagicz4941

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've done that many times but the tag in the front is usually enough to make me realize I've made a mistake.

Now inside out. That is a mistake I'm less likely to catch

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not in a long time. I think there was one accidental time. Then back in elementary school we'd do that on Backwards day.

I'm known around here for taking my shirt off in my sleep.....fortunately the only time I've done it since getting married was while DH was overseas....sorry hun!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't worn a shirt inside out or backwards, but I have worn 2 different coloured shoes! Years ago I found a great looking pump type shoe that I really likeds so I bought it in 5 colours... black, navy, pink, yellow and blue.

One day during the late afternoon at work I had kicked off my shoes while sitting at my desk and went to put them back on only to find that I had one black and one navy shoe on! LOL I had taken the bus to work like that, walked around all day like that and had to go home on the bus like that, LOL I know always make sure I check my feet before leaving the house.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got that beat. about two years ago when I was working dayshift on the weekends I got up late and was really tired. And I went to put my shoes on and I had two different pairs sitting together. Well I put on two different shoes and then I wore them to work and I never noticed it till about half way through my shift. One of the girls working with me was like um are your shoes different colors and I looked and they were two different shoes and my sock had a huge hole in it.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

I got that beat. about two years ago when I was working dayshift on the weekends I got up late and was really tired. And I went to put my shoes on and I had two different pairs sitting together. Well I put on two different shoes and then I wore them to work and I never noticed it till about half way through my shift. One of the girls working with me was like um are your shoes different colors and I looked and they were two different shoes and my sock had a huge hole in it.
That's great, I think that is very funny!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I wear a lot of tagless shirts so I've had this happen before.

DH has pointed it out on more than one occasion.
Yeah, those stupid tagless shirts! The one I'm wearing is tagless, which is why I didn't notice sooner. All well....at least I'm not alone!