Can you see Bella ?

bella's_mum

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi All
I just joined today, but have been looking at the site for ages, my kitten Bella is 6 months old and is getting spayed and microchipped tomorrow, I posted on the health forum this afternoon as I was a bit worried about her, I wanted you to see her as she is beautiful, so I joined photobucket and uploaded photo's so here is the link I hope it works

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s...7/DSCN0025.jpg

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi there and a warm welcome to you and Bella, she is a beauty

I can see why you fell for her

You´ll love it here theres always something to do or see, it can soon become a full tme job

Well I´ll check out your other posts, but I am sure her "visit" tomorrow is going to be just fine, she´ll soon be home and ready for some head-butts

Enjoy the forums and keep us posted about Bella !

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Bella's Mum - yes, I can see her - and very beautiful she is too!!! Her white bits are gleaming - she is so clean!!! Three of my four boys have white chests and paws, but because they are such keen gardeners, they are very rarely that clean!!!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi & welcome to TCS!
Your Bella is beautiful
I'm sure she'll come through her procedures with flying colors!

When you post pictures, you can post the link just like you did, or you can copy and paste the code Photobucket gives that starts and ends with [/IMG]. When you paste that code into the body of your post, the picture will show up instead of the link.

If you have any other questions, or if I can help you in any way, please feel free to click on my username & send me a private message. I'll be happy to help.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bella's_mum

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for your lovely thoughts, I'm going to like it here, everyone is very friendly and helpful

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
welcome to the cat site, u are right it is such s great site and everyone is so friendly here, and Bella is beautiful...is she a calico she looks like it a little bit but im not sure?? She is such a cutie
I cant wait to see more photos too
, well see u on the forums

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Bella and Mum

to TheCatSite! Bella is indeed well-named -- isn't she lovely? What a sweet little face and lovely little hands she has! THANK YOU for getting her spayed and microchipped -- you're obviously a loving, responsible and caring companion to her. We are all spayed/neutered, and we have collars with ID tags, as we are indoors-only. Our mum rescued all of us and we are the lights of her life! Thank you for sharing Bella's photo, and we wish her (and you) the very best and look forward to seeing you on the forums!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bella's_mum

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi Thanks for the welcome, sorry I tok a while to reply but Bella was in for her op yesterday and the household was in turmoil, by the time we got home from the vet she had her buster collar off got it back on her and she somehow managed to get it trapped in between her mouth we couldn't pull it off as it was tied round her neck, just grabbed scissors and cut it off ! My friend came up with a smaller one as the one from the vets slipped on and off her head. She was also washing her front paws in her water bowl, she emptied about 6 bowls of water doing that, I have pain relief for her the vet gave me Metacalm, she goes back in 10 days to get stitches out, I think collar will have to be on her till then as when it was off she was pulling at her stitiches, what a day yesterday was, anyone who has a sick pet has my sympathy I felt as if I had run a mile. I googled Calico as I didn't know what it meant, it said an american term for a tabby and white cat ? if so that's what she is.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Bella and Mum:

Awwwwwww, poor Bella! Those E-collars as they're called over here (for "Elizabethan" as in QEI!) are NOT favorites of any cats I've ever known...but they do have their uses, I know. Hope she can tolerate it for the duration...and yes, playing in the water is a favorite of "our" calico girl, Maryam, whose new pastime is meeting me in the kitchen sink in the morning and waiting for me to turn the water on so she can play in it! It's so cute how she does that...

"Calico" actually is the term for a cat, usually female, who is black, orange (or ginger, in the UK) and white in patches. Tabby is the term for a striped cat, in black and brown, or orange and white. So they are slightly different, but all of them are very colorful! On my siggy, you'll see Maryam -- she is a true Calico. Samuda and Sahra are "tiger" tabbies (black and brown), while Nicolas is an "orange" tabby (or "yellow tabby" as I call him, because he is so pale). Other British friends have commented that "calico" is not a term in use "over there", so I understand the confusion! You do have the common term "tortoiseshell", though, like we do, for a black and orange (ginger) cat, don't you? Tarifa is one of those...

ALL THE BEST to Bella and you! Do keep us informed as to her progress, won't you?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella's_Mum

I googled Calico as I didn't know what it meant, it said an american term for a tabby and white cat ? if so that's what she is.
nope, calico is an american term for a tri-color cat, like my Java. a tabby & white is just called a tabby & white.
get well soon vibes for Bella!