I am SOOOO PO'ed right now!!!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ughh!! I am beyond PO!! I need some calm me down vibes.........

Get this......ok, my mom is a nurse and shes currently working in home health. She has this older couple shes been going to see, like every day or something, I dunno.......but anyways, they have like 30+ cats and kittens and they are tired of all of them so they are gonna quit feeding them, and get this BS.............the other day one of their "farm hands" decided to RUN over a cat on PURPOSE!!
The people that took my mom to these peoples house, were sittin in the truck waiting for my mom and seen it happen!!!
So now I am trying my darndest to help these poor cats........does anyone wanna help? My mom said some are wild, some tame.

Ughh...........I just dont think I will EVER EVER EVVVVVVVVER understand people like this!!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't offer calm down vibes because I would be just as angry as you. But just try your best to find homes for them. That is a lot of cats. Chances of finding them all homes is not in your favor.

I can't believe these people don't realized not getting them spayed and neutered was wrong and stopping feeding them is cruel!

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! Some people are so cruel. I think it's great that you are going to try and save them. Maybe you could contact a local rescue to help you? 30 cats are quite alot to handle all on your own.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ClaireBear

OMG! Some people are so cruel. I think it's great that you are going to try and save them. Maybe you could contact a local rescue to help you? 30 cats are quite alot to handle all on your own.
No no..Im not taking all the cats,lol. I am just tryin to rehome the poor little things. And to be quite honest, our local shelter probly wouldnt do anything, because they are in a different county, and they are weird like that.

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they spend eternity in hell!
I'm short on space and moolah, but let me know ANY way that I can help.
Bless you for wanting to help them. It would be nice if we could eleminate those kinda of people from the gene pool

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is the police in the other county too??? Are they weird too??

That's animal negligence if they purposely starve the cats. The wild ones will be fine since they're adaptive (the whole survival of the fittest). I would focus more on the tame ones first.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I can't offer you calm down vibes either, cause I am mad too.

I do hope that you can find homes for these cats.

Here is why I am mad.

Yesterday I kept hearing a little dog crying, it sounded like it was coming from our neighbors house. Keep in mind that these people have been our neighbors for 27 years. The lady that lived there died last year, and her son and his girlfriend and a few more people have moved in there to help take care of the man.

Anyways, after the lady died and all these people moved in, they had some dogs with them too. The dogs didn't have no shelter that I could ever see, so I just tried to watch how these dogs were doing. Anyways one day it was raining very hard and I went in the truck to check on them. The poor little brown weenie dog was standing in the rain and he just looked at me, like do something please, I was shaking I was so mad. So I went to the dog pound place and they came out and told them they had better get a shelter for them, and if they didn't they would come back out and take the weenie dog.

Well, I think they put the little weenie dog in the back.

Well yesterday I kept hearing this dog crying. It would cry a while and then quit. I heard it today when I got home from work.Well I did go see the dog pound people, they came out, then they stopped and told me they didn't see anything but a little black weeny dog. They gave me their card and told me to call if I heard the crying again.

They hadn't been gone but just a few minutes and I heard the crying again. So I called them and told them just to come to my house and see if they heard it. So they did. They went back over there and found a little puppy inside a pet taxi with no food or water, they couldn't get anyone to come to the door, so they took the puppy, they told me they really didn't want the people to know that they got it.

But they said they could take the puppy anyways and get the people on inhumane treatment cause it didn't have food or water.

I feel better now knowing that the puppy will at least be safe tonight.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And all the people that live there now are just beyond trashy too. They are fat and lazy, and don't even work. Probably getting all kinds of assistance.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

Well I can't offer you calm down vibes either, cause I am mad too.

I do hope that you can find homes for these cats.

Here is why I am mad.

Yesterday I kept hearing a little dog crying, it sounded like it was coming from our neighbors house. Keep in mind that these people have been our neighbors for 27 years. The lady that lived there died last year, and her son and his girlfriend and a few more people have moved in there to help take care of the man.

Anyways, after the lady died and all these people moved in, they had some dogs with them too. The dogs didn't have no shelter that I could ever see, so I just tried to watch how these dogs were doing. Anyways one day it was raining very hard and I went in the truck to check on them. The poor little brown weenie dog was standing in the rain and he just looked at me, like do something please, I was shaking I was so mad. So I went to the dog pound place and they came out and told them they had better get a shelter for them, and if they didn't they would come back out and take the weenie dog.

Well, I think they put the little weenie dog in the back.

Well yesterday I kept hearing this dog crying. It would cry a while and then quit. I heard it today when I got home from work.Well I did go see the dog pound people, they came out, then they stopped and told me they didn't see anything but a little black weeny dog. They gave me their card and told me to call if I heard the crying again.

They hadn't been gone but just a few minutes and I heard the crying again. So I called them and told them just to come to my house and see if they heard it. So they did. They went back over there and found a little puppy inside a pet taxi with no food or water, they couldn't get anyone to come to the door, so they took the puppy, they told me they really didn't want the people to know that they got it.

But they said they could take the puppy anyways and get the people on inhumane treatment cause it didn't have food or water.

I feel better now knowing that the puppy will at least be safe tonight.
Aww, poor puppy.
Why in the world are people SOOOO stupid?? I just DONT get it!!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

And all the people that live there now are just beyond trashy too. They are fat and lazy, and don't even work. Probably getting all kinds of assistance.
LOL....imagine that, huh?? Good lord, I just dont get those types of white trash!! Sorry to sound so harsh, but thats the truth!! People like that, that cant care for animals and abuse them!! Ughh..........RIDICULOUS!!!

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
THEY LEFT A PUPPY WITH NO FOOD OR WATER!!!!????? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! It scares me how much I would love to do some bodily harm to these people

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by chichismom

THEY LEFT A PUPPY WITH NO FOOD OR WATER!!!!????? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! It scares me how much I would love to do some bodily harm to these people
Well they won't be able to do it no more, cause the dog pound people took it. And I will be watching them to make sure they don't get another dog.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well they won't be able to do it no more, cause the dog pound people took it. And I will be watching them to make sure they don't get another dog.
Thats the sad thing, these types of people always seem to get new pets after the other ones are taken away.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Thats the sad thing, these types of people always seem to get new pets after the other ones are taken away.
Well I will just get my other neighbors to help me watch them, but I promise if I hear more crying coming from that way I am gonna call the dog pound people again.

The dog pound people have a no kill shelter.

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well I will just get my other neighbors to help me watch them, but I promise if I hear more crying coming from that way I am gonna call the dog pound people again.

The dog pound people have a no kill shelter.
You are a great person!!!!!!!!!!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish I could help too.But, I am at my limit of cats right now.
Many prayers coming that way for new homes SOON!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats so sad
Is there no one that could help? Such as a shelter/or any kind of authority?
Sending many prayers