TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Private Messages...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Private Messages...

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
What do y'all do with your private messages once your inbox is full? There are several places to delete them or empty them...but I don't want to just let them go off into oblivion The email I got says I can archive them...how do I do that?

Oh, and please don't reply to this via an instant message...cuz my box is full!


Hilda >^..^<
post #2 of 15
I delete them. But you can become a premium member and get tons more storage space!
post #3 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^< View Post
What do y'all do with your private messages once your inbox is full? There are several places to delete them or empty them...but I don't want to just let them go off into oblivion The email I got says I can archive them...how do I do that?

Oh, and please don't reply to this via an instant message...cuz my box is full!


Hilda >^..^<
At the bottom of your inbox you'll see "Download Private Messages As" and you can download as TXT and a few other things.
post #4 of 15
Yeah I just delete them too. I don't know if there's any way to archive them.
post #5 of 15
Becoming a premium member is the easiest. Another thing you can do is get a Gmail account, and have your PM notifications sent to it. Then just leave the copies in the Gmail account, and delete the others from your inbox.
post #6 of 15
I keep the ones that I get on my e-mail account, and delete the ones from here.
post #7 of 15
I just delete them. Not a big deal.
post #8 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireBear View Post
Yeah I just delete them too. I don't know if there's any way to archive them.
You would have to download as I explained above. Unfortunately there's no way to actually keep them on the site without becoming a premium member.
post #9 of 15
Hilda I tried to PM you this morning to Thank you for my gift, it wouldn't go through So Thank you so much, I was glad to help.
post #10 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
Hilda I tried to PM you this morning to Thank you for my gift, it wouldn't go through So Thank you so much, I was glad to help.
Thank you Hilda.
post #11 of 15
yup, I just delete mine too!
post #12 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl View Post
yup, I just delete mine too!
i delete most of them - i hang onto some. i have a lot of storage, tho, since i'm a premium member.
post #13 of 15
I delete mine also
post #14 of 15
I deleted mine also.I now am able to keep more though since becoming a paying member.
post #15 of 15
I delete mine when I get to about 50 stored messages, there are a few I keep all the time and then the most recent sent/received. I am a premium member though so have lots of PM space.

I also have mine forwarded to my email
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Private Messages...