Points, Donate, Bank, Ribbons, Icons, Huh???

dusty's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I must be really dense because I just do not understand what's going on with the points and how to use them. I have looked at vbPlaza Menu, and all I get is confused!

Can someone please explain the concept in plain English to this old lady who now has over 200 points and not a clue as to how to use them?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are a lot of threads that can help you in the TCS Support/Announcement Forum

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dusty's Mom

I must be really dense because I just do not understand what's going on with the points and how to use them. I have looked at vbPlaza Menu, and all I get is confused!

Can someone please explain the concept in plain English to this old lady who now has over 200 points and not a clue as to how to use them?
I was just as confused, but think I have part of it figured out.
first and most importantly - you can't buy stuff if your moneys in the bank. You have to withdrawl from the bank first before you can purchase. (I found that out the hardway)
The good thing is right at the top (look up!
) where there is the member list and calendar, etc. There's also the vbplaza menu. For me personally it's the quickest way (and easiest since I don't know what I'm doing) to purchase things. So far I've only purchased a few gifts for others. Don't have any ribbons yet. You can get to your bank from there too.
As a side note:
The store is out of stock occasionally as well so you'll get an error message.

Hope that helps a little.