anyone want to design a new avatar?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anne

Glad everyone likes the new features! If you don't have large avatars, maybe you could ask a sig helper to make one for you. Just a thought, but if you collect enough points, you can offer points to the best design that you're getting.
i would really like to have an avatar with all of my cats... you know, one where the pic changes? anyway, i have no idea how to create one of these, so i'm asking if anyone who does would be willing to attempt one? a good example of what i'm looking for is what snosrap5 has. here's the link to my photoshop album with pix of all my babies. Avatar size is now up to 120 pixels by 120 pixels, animated or static, since i'm a premium member. TIA!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'd be happy to do it. Do you have favorite pictures in the album you want to use? Do you want Mouse in it also?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I'd be happy to do it. Do you have favorite pictures in the album you want to use? Do you want Mouse in it also?
definitely want Mouse in it. as far as pix - whichever ones would work best - i just put in some new ones today [Chip is hard to get good pix of!]. i'll leave the best choices up to you, since you know what sizes, poses, etc would work best. Thanks!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want an avitar too, but I don't know if I can have one. And if I could I don't know how to make them

But I think I would want something with LSU

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I want an avitar too, but I don't know if I can have one. And if I could I don't know how to make them

But I think I would want something with LSU
you could start a thread of your own, asking for an avatar. you're a premium member, aren't you? you'll need to see if there's any LSU stuff you can use that's not copyrighted. you could probably use real tiger images, as opposed to the 'official mascot' ones, & that would be acceptable.