It's Ev's Big Day!!

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dropped Everest off at the vet so he can be neutered. It's such a big day for him.

I sat him down and told him what was going to happen and that he would be okay and that he's in very good care but he didn't want to listen.

I can pick him up any time after 1pm. It won't be until after 4pm though (Daddy needs to get some sleep).

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have a great day, Everest! When you come home you will get to sleep and cuddle with Daddy and maybe have extra treats.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You'll do just great Ev!!!! No rough housing later daddy, baby needs his rest ok?!!

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm always pleased when I hear a cat is being neutered as cat owner have a responsibilty to society as a whole

Vibes coming your way hoping it goes well and that you keep a close eye on Everest on his return as when Radar came back from the vets he was still very drowsy from the drugs they gave him and was falling about the place

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tons of vibes to Ev. Him and my girl Phantom are both in the vets for surgery today! They will be fine and back to normal before we know it!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww, he´s gonna be just fine, well his dad explained what was going to happen
I bet he did listen especially when you mentioned....ummmm...well I wont upset him again

Give him some scritches for us

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bryan, how sweet of you to explain to your boy what was going to happen to him today, he may not have been looking like he was paying attention to you but he heard you!! Best of luck to your boy today, let us know how he is doing later.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Bryan, how sweet of you to explain to your boy what was going to happen to him today, he may not have been looking like he was paying attention to you but he heard you!! Best of luck to your boy today, let us know how he is doing later.
Awwwwww that is so sweet! Many vibes and prayers going out for Everest!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the vibes!

Everest is home...yay! He was a good boy at the vet and was very quiet, which is unusual for him because he's a very squeaky boy but it's perfectly understandable considering what he's been through today. I get home and he's walking around with a toy in his mouth and chatting away. He's happy to be home and reunited with his sister.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
That's great! Is he hungry? I remember when I picked Jamie up after his OP - he acted like he was starving to death, and I had to call the vets' office and ask if it was okay to feed him. He still reacts to a vets' visit with extreme hunger!

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He hasn't eaten anything yet. I think he's too busy trying to catch up on all of things he missed today. I have a special treat for the kitties tonight- a bit of tuna and some lactose free milk....yum!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Essayons89

He hasn't eaten anything yet. I think he's too busy trying to catch up on all of things he missed today. I have a special treat for the kitties tonight- a bit of tuna and some lactose free milk....yum!
Oh, tuna certainly tops the list for most cats! Especially if it's not "cat tuna", but tuna meant for human consumption.

kisskat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Bryan,

Just sending some get well quickly wishes Everest's way. I still remember Mischief's big day and I'm sure he remembers it too. He was really sleepy and calm for the first night and the next day it was back to business as usual.

Kathie

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Im so gla everything went fine. All 3 of my boys were back to nomral routine the very next day!

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone

He's eaten a few times and has settled down quite a bit since he's been home. The poor boy has been sleeping most of the night. I expect the mischief and mayhem to return sometime wednesday. He fell asleep in my arms earlier.