What's you favorite snack?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was jst thinking about snacks as my boss brought me some Weight Watchers friendly Mini Quaker multigrain rice cakes drizzled with chocolate. They are really good.

What is your favorite snack?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, gee now, let me think. What is the president of the SPCC's (Soc. for the Protection of Cruelty to Chocolate and other goodies starting with "C") favorite snack...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Oh, gee now, let me think. What is the president of the SPCC's (Soc. for the Protection of Cruelty to Chocolate and other goodies starting with "C") favorite snack...
I should have known that one huh!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh potato chips sound yummy. And french fries. I guess this wasn't a wise thread to start seeing as how all that bad stuff is off limits!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Potato chips w/ho-made chip dip and a few cold beers!!! Good any time of the year.
The cheese and onion chips are really good but I think are a UK specialty as I haven't even seen those made in the US!!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nachos! With cheese, sour cream, guacamole, salsa, jalepenos, and grilled chicken. Wait, that's more a meal than a snack huh?

beandip

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish my favorite snack could have the words 'weight watchers' on it, but I'm not that well behaved, LOL.

Caramello candy bars!