Okay people, lets keep it in a single file line

asecretk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My daughter took this pic the other day. Egore, Moochie, Bob and Penelope seem to understand the concept of keeping in an orderly fashion

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

asecretk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Awwwww
Are they all from the same litter?
Bob and Penelope are from the same litter. Moochie and Egore are brothers but from different litters.

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Huh. They're obviously waiting for something, but just what that something is, I have no idea.

What do you call it when a cats fur is white on their stomach and tabby-like stripes in to top(like Moochie and Penelope)? I never know what to call it. And one more thing. What breed(s) are they(Moochie, Penelope, Bob, and Egore)?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

asecretk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cocoalily

What do you call it when a cats fur is white on their stomach and tabby-like stripes in to top(like Moochie and Penelope)? I never know what to call it. And one more thing. What breed(s) are they(Moochie, Penelope, Bob, and Egore)?
I dunno. I just called them grey tabby with white or brown tabby with white. Bob, Penny and Egore all look like tuxedo kitties but instead of black there is tabby. Hmmm I guess a tuxedo/tab
They are also all domestic short hairs. Egore is more brown tabby and Bob and Pennie are grey tabbies. Moochie is more of a medium short hair.

Moochie has much more white on him. It is hard to tell from that pic. Here is a better one that you can see he has much more white than the others and he has longer hair.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hehehe how cute!!!!!! What gorgeous babies

Just one question - where do you sit?????