Dreams About RB Kitties

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dreamed (again) last night that I couldn't find my kitty Wilde. She died almost three years ago, but was with me for 15 years.

In the dream, I keep searching for her, because I want to gather all my kitties together so they are safe. I go to different places, calling and searching, but I can't find her.

I've dreamed about my kittiy Diana, too, who died 15 years ago (with me for her short life of 12 years).

Do you dream about your dear kitties who are gone?

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

p.s. I also dreamed (again) about being able to breathe while swimming in murky water, but that's another subject...

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
kina yea. i have had a dream a couple of times,
where i come home and find a old GF(who was killed in a crash) and my wife on the couch playing playstation how a couple of pets i have had where running around the house, chasing each other.

lol i have never told itta that dream by the way.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I dream fairly often of RB pets, and also of friends and relatives who've died. Just recently I dreamt of a dog who died when I was eleven. It was really strange, because I was an adult in the dream, but he was acting as if I were still a child. They never really leave us, do they?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
actually just last week i had a dream about Simon, it happend the day after Athena passed away. The dream was that I was sleeping and woke up and Simon was sleeping next to me, just like he always did, and he looked up at me and meowed. I jumped awake, my heart felt like it had stopped for a second. I think he was there to tell me to be strong

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

he was there to tell me to be strong
naw, i think he just wanted to come back and check in with you

you do very well already.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

naw, i think he just wanted to come back and check in with you

you do very well already.
Thanks, Bruce, sometimes it's sooo hard though
The memory of my Simon is the only thing that keeps me going sometimes!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Several times I have had dreams where a past cat walks up the sidewalk when I call.

Darn...
Where's my box of tissues...

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still dream of my RB kitty too. Sometimes I still hope he'll show up and start sleeping on my bed with me.....

*Graps some tissues....*

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dream about Bagheera aall the time. Hes always happy and healthy running around playing with Nazumi and Kitten in my dreams. Being the terror that he was.
I always wake up and cry. He died to young. Ill never understand why I had to loose him so soon.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Thanks, Bruce, sometimes it's sooo hard though
The memory of my Simon is the only thing that keeps me going sometimes!
I feel the same way about Sambo, but when I think of him and get sad, I just remember that he is at the bridge and he is playing and most important of all, he is healthy again. Then that makes me feel better.