I'm sorry for posting more then once.

panther pride

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
New here, Its me panther pride I'm sorry about posting multipule. My posts were eraced for some reason instead of being answered and I would like to know... why?

Bindi didnt have the best start but he living really well now. He Gets Innova evo and dry sold gold. he likes to play with feathers and eat catnip. Sometimes i give him tuna. One thing he really likes to do is jump up on the bunkbeds inmy house and hide with the pillows and blankets. I like to run through the house and have him chase a feather string I like to go up tables on beds up srtars to majkew sure he gets really good excerise.. I love it when he purrshttp://www.thecatsite.com/forums/images/smilies/love.gif

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Bindi and PantherPride!

Don't know what happened with your other posts, but it's sure not your fault, I wouldn't think...anyway, glad you're here and hope you enjoy the site and forums!
Sounds like Bindi has a wonderful life and is very much loved -- just the way he should be!
THANKS for loving him and adopting him! We eat Solid Gold, too, btw -- and Nutro Max Cat, and...

We love pix here, too, and hope to see some of Bindi soon!
Btw, is he named after Bindi Irwin?
We LOVE the Crocodile Hunter here!