Mommy cat needs a home!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here she is, the sweet little butterball that is pulling on my heart strings. She needs a home guys, if anyone knows anyone anywhere near Philadelphia (or within 2 hrs) that would keep her, or even foster her till she finds a furrever home, please contact me....I will help to pay for her vet bills, and transport her to her new home. She is so loving, and I just do not have the room to keep her, besides my band of wild monkees would probably scare the bejesus out of her!
I need your help, she deserves to have a place to call home...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TortieLover

She's so cute! Lovely green eyes.

I live in the UK, so I can't take her, but if I could I would!
Thanks anyway Tortie! Hmmmm,
I wonder how Mommy would feel about being fed exed to the UK?

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, she's gorgeous
Villy won't let me have another cat. And, like the others said, she'd have to be fed exe'd to the UK!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwwwwwwwww Heather many vibes for her and for you to find her her furever home very soon!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Heather, have you contacted local rescues to see if they'd take her in, maybe find a foster home for her? If you find a foster home for her on your own, see if any rescues/shelters would let you list her as a "courtesy posting"!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish I could take her... In fact, I wish I could take in all kitties who do not have a forever home, but i can't have even one cat
I do hope she finds a home soon, she looks very sweet !

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mommy cat is so beautiful, I so hope you can find her a loving home. She looks very sweet. I do not know anyone in the Philly area, except my bf's brother and he is not a cat person and claims he is allergic, and as you know I have a 14 year old who is too set in his ways, I could not cause him stress. I will keep praying for Mommy cat that she finds a wonderful forever home.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone, I have her locked in our daughters bedroom, and had to move my cats litter box to the hall closet. I feel bad for keeping her in there, and I go in and sit with her a few times an evening....I brought a cat dancer in there, it's like she's never played before.... she becomes so animated, and her little pot bellied self waddles like a weeble wobble to try and get it, it's SO cute!
She even tries to stand on her hind legs and reach upward to get it... I'm hoping to give her some exercise, and get her used to being mobile....

If any of you know anyone even within a 2 hr drive, I'd be willing to make the drive to get her to a forever home, or a fostering group that would try to find her a forever home....I'd be willing to get a "starter kit" for her with food/litter/bowls/a bed....I just don't want to turn her in, as they will all PTS cause of her age....I am getting her wounds healed up with an e collar, and having blood tests done on her on Sat....please get the word out, if you can, I have been emailing all types of rescues all day to see if anyone knows anyone who can take her.....if there is a rescue place that would foster her, I'd be willing to sponsor her so that there is no extra cost to the care provider, and I'd be willing to make a donation to their organization too. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

i'd take her if i lived closer, too.
good luck finding her forever home!
don't say things like that Laureen....I could be taking my next vacation in Texas....
At least I know she would be loved & cherished....

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

don't say things like that Laureen....I could be taking my next vacation in Texas....
At least I know she would be loved & cherished....
if you went to the trouble to bring her all the way down here, i'd take her because, as my folks have often said, i have a soft
even tho i think i have the perfect number of kitties right now. we'd learn to live with a 5th kitty
maybe she'd be the one that Java would warm up to - you never know!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Still sending prayers from Mississippi for Mommy cat, I hope you find her a forever home soon.