Yeap.. Went Yard Sale Shopping Again

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Check out what I got at a yard sale for $8!

And the cool thing about this table is it spins!!!!!!

And see the area rug under it?
They threw it in free along with another rug that is like an angora fuzzy thing

All for $8.00!!!!
DH is BEGGING me to find us an entertainment center now

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cool table!! I need to go yard sae shopping. I can't wait til it gets a little warmer!

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW! That's gorgeous!

Seems like I come up with ideas for threads at the same time as others cuz I just was thinking I wanted to start up a Garage/Yard/Moving Sale thread. I'd love to see some more of your finds! And...I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours!

Hilda >^..^<

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I need to go yard sale shopping with you, I never find anything, just crap
C'mon down!
I also hang out on Craigslist alot too..
Oh and guess what?
Wed I am picking up Bunk Beds for the boys and a Queen canopy bed for me...for how much you ask?

FREE!!!!!!!!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

WOW! That's gorgeous!

Seems like I come up with ideas for threads at the same time as others cuz I just was thinking I wanted to start up a Garage/Yard/Moving Sale thread. I'd love to see some more of your finds! And...I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours!

Hilda >^..^<
Oh you should see some of the stuff I've gotten..
I got a loveseat and chair for.... $5! And it's only 8 months old.. The lady didn't like it because it didn't match her new carpet

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's sooo great! Some people are just so wasteful...heck, that's ok with me cuz I love going Garage Sailing! Let me go find some pics real quick for you....

Oh yeah...what is Craigslist?

Hilda >^..^<

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

OKay were do you people live i need to go to yard slaes where you are! Normally I can only find crap at yard sales. I go go to a local website that allows free advertizing which is great I am thinking of buying this:

http://www.usedottawa.com/classified...&category=cats

it looks like a good one.
$75!!! Dang, that's high! You should check out yard sales instead. My hubby got one (not as nice as the one you're looking at) for $10 about a year ago. Elora & Mia love it!

Hilda >^..^<

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

$75!!! Dang, that's high! You should check out yard sales instead. My hubby got one (not as nice as the one you're looking at) for $10 about a year ago. Elora & Mia love it!

Hilda >^..^<
I wish there were more winter yard sales here. Your right I think i'll shop around

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree you should shop around. It really bothers me when people say "i paid $$$ for it." I didn't ask. I am buying second hand. You are going to take a big loss on it.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

I agree you should shop around. It really bothers me when people say "i paid $$$ for it." I didn't ask. I am buying second hand. You are going to take a big loss on it.
Exactly my feelings. It is no longer new and it doesn't really matter what they paid for it. Its a yard sale for crying out loud! Even if I want something reeeeally badly, I will walk away if they stick to their price. Guess they just don't really want to part with their stuff after all.

Hilda >^..^<

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babygirl

Nice table.
Not bad for 8 bucks. You live around Tampa right....I need to go shopping with you.
Let's go! But ya better eat your wheaties! I go ALL DAY LONG

Soooooooooo I go pick this up tomorrow.. I woulda got it today but it was raining... $5!!!!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my.....a table that spins....I have this vision of your boys trying to use it as a piece of jungle gym equipment.....ya know that thing you make spin and then jump on! Or just one sittin in the middle with the other spinning it!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Oh my.....a table that spins....I have this vision of your boys trying to use it as a piece of jungle gym equipment.....ya know that thing you make spin and then jump on! Or just one sittin in the middle with the other spinning it!
A sit and spin!!! I give it a week and one of the boys spins the other into a wall