Vibes for Claire, please

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey guys, just wanted to request some vibes for Claire, who's going in for a dental cleaning tomorrow.

She's young to need this done (only 2 1/2), but at her last checkup a couple of weeks ago our vet discovered that she has pretty severe gingervitis. I feel terrible about this am obviously going with the vet's recommendation to address it sooner rather than later.

I hate putting Claire through this. I just wish she understood it's for her own good. I've been through a couple of dental cleanings with Katie, and know they bounce back quickly, but I can't help but worry about my sweet, shy girl.

So, any vibes you can for Claire tomorrow would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww Claire...you will have sweet breath & shiney teeth when you are done with your cleaning.
Lots of love and calming vibes are on the way to you & your loving Mommy.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

Hey guys, just wanted to request some vibes for Claire, who's going in for a dental cleaning tomorrow.

So, any vibes you can for Claire tomorrow would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
prayers for Claire from me & my gang. chances are good Chip will be having this done as soon as i get my income tax refund... his breath is stinky
& we all know what that means! good luck with Miss Claire!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Of course you can have vibes for sweet Claire and in addition, some hugs for you.

We love you Claire - stay calm baby girl.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lots of "be brave at the dentist" vibes for Claire!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sending "clean, shiny teeth and a quick recovery" vibes for Claire. I look at it this way: A dental cleaning also gives your vet an opportunity to thoroughly exam the entire mouth, which usually isn't easy.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For you and Clare, it is always horrible when they have to have an anaesthetic.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks everybody.
Your vibes mean so much to Claire and me. I just dropped her off at the vet and left her huddled in the back of one of their kennels looking very scared, which of course made her meowmy feel very guilty.

Fortunately, it'll all be over by early afternoon and I'll pick her up on my way home from work. Please keep the vibes coming! Thanks guys.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Claire and Eileen...

You are both in my thoughts the morning.