Nazumi NO!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im really getting annoyed with him lately. The last few days hes been awful. Getting into everything, eating things he shouldnt, messing with the mice and rats. Well John just called me (Im at work) and said he knocked over Teddy's (mouse) cage. So hes worried about Teddy even though he's acting fine. He is trying to clean up the mess too. And hes mad at Nazumi because Teddy got pinned. So now I have to call my mom and see if she can go pick up Teddy and bring him into the vets. I dont know what to do with Nazumi some times. Hes like a 2 year old kid getting into everything!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wouldn't know what to do with him, either! Is there any way the two of you could devise a plan to get him more interactive exercise? Like maybe John getitng him to chase a laser light? That might help a little, although from the sounds of Zumi Boy, he's trouble!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
add Stumpy to the naughty kitty list. She was feeling ignored on Saturday when we had friends around for dinner so she chewed through the cord of their brand new baby monitor! She's not even a kitten anymore!

If you find a way to settle him down let me know!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I wouldn't know what to do with him, either! Is there any way the two of you could devise a plan to get him more interactive exercise? Like maybe John getitng him to chase a laser light? That might help a little, although from the sounds of Zumi Boy, he's trouble!
I wish that helped. John plays with him every other hour for as long as he wants. Usually about 15 minutes. So I dunno what we will do when John goes back to work and I have Lava Girl. Hes going to get into everything! BTW Teddy is fine. Nothing wrong with him at all.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm really glad to hear that Teddy is ok. Poor John, worrying about him, and not able to do anything.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a little turd. He needs to find something better to do to occupy himself.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Naughty kitty- Davidson has been really naughty lately too. I think they need to go to kitty boot camp!